Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best Setups For Full Manual

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Free_Steel1
[ Display Name History ]

Free_Steel1

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,376 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P

Is there anywhere out there to look at the action bar setups for Full Manual for each combat style? Or if not would anyone be kind enough to share what works for them? (Note: I have all abilities unlocked)

free_steel.png
Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once -Julius Caesar (play)

Wkw
[ Display Name History ]

Wkw

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,565 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:wkw

I would assume that full manual setup would be the same as the optimum revo setups... But I know I may be wrong.

For range, its use needle strike before any high hitting abilities, and cancel snipe 1 tick faster than it would finish on revo (soon as damage hits)

For mage, spam dragon breath with dragonrider

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
You can cancel snipe safely by tapping a new ability the tick before the damage splat appears. 4 tick snipe.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users