Later Days.

I decided to let it go. I can't log in to the game I've loved for so long. So many memories every where. It's going to be a long journey, but I can't deal with the constant reminders and I just have to do something about it. Chasing after a friend for 9 months or so has been quite the depressing journey. Its all I think about, but my spirit is tired. I give up, and YOU WIN. If someone just disregards you in such a manner it hurts like hell. I wish them the best. In order to do it I'll have to leave this all behind. This isn't a cry for attention as I know it wouldn't help either way. No fangs needed here. I met many people I'll always remember fondly here. 

Ciao,

Solemnis

I decided to let it go. I can't log in to the game I've loved for so long. So many memories every where. It's going to be a long journey, but I can't deal with the constant reminders and I just have to do something about it. Chasing after a friend for 9 months or so has been quite the depressing journey. Its all I think about, but my spirit is tired. I give up, and YOU WIN. If someone just disregards you in such a manner it hurts like hell. I wish them the best. In order to do it I'll have to leave this all behind. This isn't a cry for attention as I know it wouldn't help either way. No fangs needed here. I met many people I'll always remember fondly here. 

Ciao,

Solemnis

I respectfully advise placing the maximum security on your account that you can. This will help ensure it's not stolen in case you ever decided to return.

Regards,

N.K.

"Give me 100 Space Marines, or failing that give me 1000 other troops!" - Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists.