Which is most popular?

CrazyChicken

zammy sounds zammier...

i think zammy looks evil-cool but sara loooks nice

er......dunno

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

i think zammy overal, but i like guthix more

Give a man a fish, and he'll choke on the bones. Result: You get the rest of the fish.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll catch a lot of fish, then choke on one of the bones. Result: You get all the fish he caught.

Teaching people is better.

Hmm, despite Saradomin armour being the most expensive, I see it more than Zamorak. Guthix is common too maybe due to its cheaper price.

I guess it depends on who you're asking. This is just my personal encounter with the gods' popularity:

For Saradomin

1) People who are often rude and begs, tend to criticise the other armour by praising Sara, claiming that it's expensive and therefore divine

2) Those with loads of cash to spare will certainly go for the best as in moist expensive stuff and that's Sara for them

3) Genuine follower of good?

4) And of course you can't forget the usually low level players who tries to follow the *mainstream* by worshipping the expensive goods

In general, Sara's known for its expensiveness or it's goodness, though the former is usually applicable

For Zamorak

1) Runescapians who are envious of Sara will condem Sara for being expensive but ugly and that red is more outstanding and cooler

2) Of course, the dark side of runescape will certainly support the god of destruction

3) There's also the fashion concious F2P who finds that Zamorak has red cape and gloves to go with it unlike Sara, which does not come with white gloves and capes

In general, Zamorak trails closely behind Sara in popularity as I've seen people argue about which is better. Good vs evil?

For Guthix

1) Honestly, those who can't afford the other God trims will opt for Guthix

2) The people who really enjoys wearing Guthix are usually players with sentimental beliefs and are philosophical, who believe in the way of balance [Applies to people I meet in-game]

3) Like Zamoraks' fashion concious followers, green cape and gloves are available

In conclusion, Guthix has it's base of supporters but caution to those wearing Guthix in F2P areas. People will most likely condemn you for wearing Guthix [i honestly don't like these people who only supports expensive stuff but don't have it themselves]

Oh, I just realised, this thread is about the Gods' trimmed armour right? Or is it just the Gods themselves?

Blusttoy.png

* poor4life0ne.png *