Is there still a tip.it CC?

chtibi

Hello old friends! Just picked this up to dick around with and I know I used to always be in the Lightning CC with a few names I remember like RIP 901, A Gilly Tea, Ollyc3 and many many others that I can’t think of.

is there a current CC that’s being run? Is there anybody left from the Lightning days?

My 1st tip.it Account Is 'FellonyNoob'

http://forum.tip.it/user/172628-fellonynoob/

The only FC I'm aware of related to this site in particular is 'sc'. Only one or two people actually chat it in it though

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/28/2020 at 11:35 PM, chtibi said:

Hello old friends! Just picked this up to dick around with and I know I used to always be in the Lightning CC with a few names I remember like RIP 901, A Gilly Tea, Ollyc3 and many many others that I can’t think of.

is there a current CC that’s being run? Is there anybody left from the Lightning days?

Hey guy! 2 years late but Ive been gone for 12 years. Just logged back into my tip it. Private message me if you evrr see this! 

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think anyone else here plays anymore. I moved to OSRS once it became strikingly obvious that RS3 was pushing FOMO and dozens and dozens of daily login incentives.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum