Rate my siggy

bmxrider

I think you should stop getting images off of google and animationg it with crap text and calling it a sig.

:roll: ok before u go and say this bullcrap do some research, go ahead and search google for this image, ill see u in a couple years when somebody saves it and uploads it onto a site when google comes up with that page and puts it on :wink: why do you think it is ripped? i did this myself, so dont go saying i ripped it off and put some text onto it without research :roll:

lowgravity - i made the lightning and text and rain in photoshop and the land/water/sky in terragen :)

* Updated Pic *

sigs1.gif

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining

I think you should stop getting images off of google and animationg it with crap text and calling it a sig.

http://www.planetside.co.uk

idiot....

Btw, bmxrider i'm not a big fan of your landscape. To start off, you don't have any texture for the landscape, and it realy just looks like a render land >> get camera angle >> render scene type of deal.

Try and work with more textures on your landscape, plus, I'm not realy digging the whole monotone Idea. And the boarder isn't too great.

http://www.planetside.co.uk

idiot....

Btw, bmxrider i'm not a big fan of your landscape. To start off, you don't have any texture for the landscape, and it realy just looks like a render land >> get camera angle >> render scene type of deal.

Try and work with more textures on your landscape, plus, I'm not realy digging the whole monotone Idea. And the boarder isn't too great.

:oops: it is just a qucik render on terragen, im a nooby at terragen, just trying to work on the basic skills right now but soon ill work on others :)

the border was made in a few mins just to spice it up a bit instead of just being plain 8) but thx for the criticism and ill work on my terragen skills and see what i can come up with :D along with better borders :P

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining