solve mystery: over 60 lvl woodcutter not in hiscores?!

robirops

Before reporting for macroing i always check them in hiscores.

To my great surprise this guy was not listed in hiscores!!!

How is this possible? He is cutting yews - so his woodcutting lvl must be over 60. All over 60 wc must be in hiscores!

shengbu3.jpg

Not logged out? Thats impossible, I saw him 2 days ago and today hour ago rs was updated.

Its going on- just now i saw another combat3 cutting yews who isnt also listed in hiscores and she is cutting yews alltime. Seems she gets logs too, not reacting to my question and trading.

Maybe he isn't 60 woodcutting, and he is just trying to chop a yew with low woodcut. It's possible, but you will never get logs.

No thats not possible. Just tried myself with my noob. It says: You need lvl 60 woodcutting to chop this tree.

Any other solutions?

Most likely just hasnt logged out to update the highscores, which proves his autoing.

lol so people that dont log out what once every hour auto.. Yea ok :roll:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

I hate those level 3 autoers. They are stealing all my xp and yews.

Curse those autoers.

Very strange why some of them arent in highscore, maybe there wc level is to low to get in woodcutting highscores?

He certainly has woodcutting lvl over 60 if he can cut yews. You see at screenshot he is chopping yews. If you under 60 wc then you cant imitate chopping as Gamerr posted. I tested this myself, you not doing chopping movements if under 60 wc and under 40 attack you cant wield rune axe. You can hold rune axe under 40 attack only in inventory and other players see rune axe in your hands if you really chopping tree.

Shengbu3 does not feature in the hiscores. You have to be in the top 1 million and have a minimum skill level of 30. 

Last place in woodcutting hiscores is lvl 43 wc. So 60 wc must be in hiscores!

He certainly has woodcutting lvl over 60 if he can cut yews. You see at screenshot chopping yews. If u under 60 wc u cant imitate chopping as Gamerr posted. I tested this myself, you not doing chopping movements if under 60 wc and under 40 attack u cant wield rune axe. U can hold rune axe under 40 attack only in inventory and if u really chopping tree others see it.

Shengbu3 does not feature in the hiscores. You have to be in the top 1 million and have a minimum skill level of 30. 

Last place in woodcutting hiscores is lvl 43 wc. So 60 wc must be in hiscores!

Maybe its a bug or something.

well, it looks like things like these happen often! i once got killed ( :oops: ) slaying green dragons from a (can't remember exactly) lvl ~75 hitting me 28s with whip. well, i died, looked him up (name is: 99ranged irl) and :shock: no strength and no attack is on highscores.

2ndbannernoleaderkopiepg8.png

Sig by me :)

I'm actually a bit suprised here. Just judging by some of the posts in this topic, people don't read the posts other people made. :)

Well I personally am baffled, basing on what'e been said in this tppic and proven wrong.

Its already been said several times that there was a system update. Unless...was your system update on the same world? Different worlds have them at different times (i think), so that could be it.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

Before reporting for macroing i always check them in hiscores.

To my great surprise this guy was not listed in hiscores!!!

How is this possible? He is cutting yews - so his woodcutting lvl must be over 60. All over 60 wc must be in hiscores!

shengbu3.jpg

i have a lvl 67 mining and 81 smithing account called dazdevil0 but it not on hiscores :shock: :shock:

i can tell you why that guy isnt on the high scores. Its because he never logged out yet. He's definitly a bot and should be reported for macroning. I am 100% sure he is a bot, my wc lvl is 77. I cut yews. There are lots of bots just like him.