Lvl 3 Pures

Jonno92

Like or Hate?

I don't like em, they are USUALLY used by autoers, so they don't get their main accounts abnned.

The only autoers that i dont hate are pkers, but not auto wxers or miners or fishers and stuff.

Opinions plz.

RSN: Jonno 92

I own a level 3 pure woocutter.

And now you think I use autos don't you? Did it ever occur to you that maybe I don't feel like training my character all over again?

Yea i kinda know what you mean. Unless I see autoer behavior, I generally give them the benefit of the doubt. Especially if they want to be a pure ranger or mage later on, as those have high upkeep costs. They probably train a non combat skill to raise money for buying runes or arrows for training.

Then there are others out to show that even a level 3 can make money, usually to shut up those other low levels complaining their combat levels is a handicap to making money.

Again, I generally give the level 3 the benefit of the doubt.

And now you think I use autos don't you? Did it ever occur to you that maybe I don't feel like training my character all over again?

No i dont think u use an autoer. i trust u. But i dont quite understand y ppl would rather train a lvl 3 as a lvl 85 miner rather than their main thats maybe a lvl 70 combat as 85 mining......

some1 explain..?

No i dont think u use an autoer. i trust u. But i dont quite understand y ppl would rather train a lvl 3 as a lvl 85 miner rather than their main thats maybe a lvl 70 combat as 85 mining......

some1 explain..?

I, personnaly, get bored of playing the same character over and over for one.

Secondly, If I were level 70, I'd be surrounded by newbies and a level 3 won't.

Thats two advantages I see right now.

EDIT: Another advantage, I find is amusement.

Guy: Grim Cutter (don't ask), whats your wc level? [i am cutting willows, so he should get an estimate]

Me: 45

Guy: But you're level3 (And he goes on rambling on how level 3's shouldn't be able to cut willos) [best day of my life]

Day 2:

I'm minding my own business, cutting willows and some guy walks up to me and shouts. Grim, how come you have a rune axe, you're only level 3!

I just couldn't help laughing.

My 2nd best day ever!

Guy2:

Proud founder of the Myriad

ok them 2 points kinda make sense. but i dont c how u could get bored of the one account..... i see how u could be bored of the same skill but not the same account.

u can just train other skills on a main, where as a pure i wouldnt be bothered to train any other skills except for my pure skill....

any1 else have lvl 3 pureS?

I have one. :) I alternate between Woodcutting, Fishing, Cooking, and Firemaking. Still low leveled though since I focus on my main more.

It's nice to just "start over" again when you're tired of people walking up to you begging and saying, "liek 0mg hi lvl! phr33 st00f pl0z!!!"

personally, if i had more time i wouldn't mind making a pure mage or pure cook but its not a high priority in my life. My goal right now is to get to lvl 85 mining. Im only lvl 64 now.

It's so hard even to get to lvl 70 in any skill, it takes so much time, it must be like almost impossible for someone as impatient as me to get to lvl 99. I don't think itll be under 4 months before i get lvl 85 mining.

The problem is that the pures are sort of against the main goal of Runescape having a lot of skill to exploit.

Or, do they focus on the main goal of doing what you truly want to do in the world of Runescape (Glienor or sumthing like that). Perhaps you want to be nothing but a mage, and see people who use other weapons as barbaric. Perhaps you are the brawny warrior who's idea of a good defense is to smash the opponent into a pulp, or the more collected type who feels protecting oneself takes precedence over pure strenght. Perhaps you are a ranger who feels that speed and distance are the key to victory. Or perhaps you are one of those who feel that the life of violence is not yours, and thus prefer to become the miners, fishermen, lumberjacks, and chefs of runescape. Or, perhaps you are the young entreprenuer (sp?) who wishes to make it big in the world, without having to actually go and waste time training skills.

My point is that there is no "main goal" for Runescape. Anyone with any interest can find something to do. Thats the beauty of it.

i understand pure pkers but i dont uderstand pure cooks, miners, wcers etc.....

Anyways i want opinions from ppl that hate and like them, i dont wanna discuss y people make them...

wats wrong wit ppl who have played for a long time and have party hats? i agree with u on some lvl 3s. theres nothing wrong with pkers. its fun for ppl. just like u might have fun training or merchanting etc.... but it is ur opinion.....

I don't hate them; there's nothing wrong with them in my opinion (as long as they're not autoers...). I just wouldn't make one myself. Like I said on another thread, I don't PK and therefore I might as well put all my experience into one account instead of spreading it out over many. And as Indizle mentioned, there's nothing you HAVE to do on RuneScape, so if you want to make a skill pure or PKer, go right ahead.

Bren

i think all people that play the game the way that i think it's not meant to be played (pkers, level 3s with skills, people with party hats) should be banned because they are diminishing the quality of my online experience

wow, your a selfish peice of *censored*

personally i dont see the point of skill pures, why not just ge the xp on your main. but its only a game, and if they want to make a skill pure who am i to judge?

parents17dc.gif

i think all people that play the game the way that i think it's not meant to be played (pkers, level 3s with skills, people with party hats) should be banned because they are diminishing the quality of my online experience

Wow, I presume you are nowhere near level 60 combat (or above)

I also presume you're not walking around in full saradonim or other god armour...

Proud founder of the Myriad