Top 5 Pre-Wilderness Clan Leaders

TheKingofRage

Lightning, hands down.

your crazy, Erixson ftw :P

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

King Sabre

Orbital

Orisis BK

Militant

Ryushu

I don't know, I didn't like Messiah so much as a clan leader. A feared and respected fighter, to be sure, but maybe not as a leader...

Oh yea, and

Lady Kalika

And don't forget Timmymwd :wink:

I come back after awhile and there's no new news, just these old crap topics! After what I have missed I want to hear new news, not this old [cabbage] I already knew! Stop living in the past, and start posting things that people want to hear, not the some old rubbish that has been said over and over!

I come back after awhile and there's no new news, just these old crap topics! After what I have missed I want to hear new news, not this old cabbage I already knew! Stop living in the past, and start posting things that people want to hear, not the some old rubbish that has been said over and over!

I post twice every year, I have rights :P

King Sabre

Orbital

Orisis BK

Militant

Ryushu

I don't know, I didn't like Messiah so much as a clan leader. A feared and respected fighter, to be sure, but maybe not as a leader...

Oh yea, and

Lady Kalika

And don't forget Timmymwd :wink:

Timmymwd was like my assistant, how can you put him there but not me? :o

lol sneak,

I personal talk to king on a daily basis, he just doesnt play runescape anymore. As for Ice, there have been some sitings of him recently in runescape however he has not announced he has returned and refuses to speak to anyone.

as for my list ( and yes I am old school):

King Sabre

Messiah

Ice

Millitant

?

As for Orbital, I never really liked his leadership in early classic, just always seemed in a bad possition. Then back in my days in GH I concluded that I didnt like him as a leader for sure.

Slayeriii / Sabre Ra

I come back after awhile and there's no new news, just these old crap topics! After what I have missed I want to hear new news, not this old cabbage I already knew! Stop living in the past, and start posting things that people want to hear, not the some old rubbish that has been said over and over!

I would try other forums that have more up to date and active clan forums (Not dropping any names in fear of being owned)

And Mili is still around, just not leading any clans. Mostly just playing rs and enjoying his time (Still in 'The' also).

The_Crusader2.png

-------------------------------|||121/124 Cmb|||-------------------------------

|||98/99 Str|||99/99 Att|||97/99 Def|||82/90 Range|||91/94 Magic|||

---------

• 2 weeks later...
Lightning, hands down.

LOL! I didn't know you posted here!

King Sabre quit, don't say his clan wasn't successful.

Militant friggen controlled the world, then he quit, don't say he wasn't successful.

Militant is currently a Knight in 'The.'

I'm not pre-wildy, but I will go by the people I know and are still leading/around now.

1. Militant

2. Jerico

3. Joe Jenninz

How about a list of people still playing (Leaders back then, not necessarily still leading)

1. Orbital2

2. Emp

Not even a contest here

Omg Orbital you're newb

1. King Rage

2. King Rage

3. Lady Kalika

4. King Rage

5. Raichu guy (NPPK?)

6. King Rage

7. King Sabre

8. Militant

9. Ice Sabre

10. Cold Sabre (He wasn't even a leader, but he's better than Orbital)

11. Ceasar guy (Juliusceasar maybe?)

12. Orbital2

Juliuscaeser! the Roman Legionaires! I was second in command and made the website for that clan! man rs was so much fun back then.

edit: im not sure im right about that tho, i didn't think that clan was well known.

I was also in (which im sure is you :shock: )King Rages clan after that :P. After that clan disbanded i quit rs for a year tho :(