Mage bonus, infinity or ahrims?

fmv_hero

You mention that you want highest mage bonus possible and you're gonna use ancients at Castle Wars. So ignore the people who keep telling you about capes.

Seers ring, full Ahrims no hood no staff, infinity boots, infinity gloves, and that mage book from mage training arena. That'll give you +81 magic bonus if I'm correct all by itself. And there's still the staff and the amulet to pick out. If you add a glory amulet and Ancient Staff, it should bump that up to 106.

Noctis666.png

Coool, i need 7 million.

I just wear full ahrims, glory, msytic gloves+boots, holy book and acient staff.

I need mage book, and infinity gloves and boots.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Nice. Also, Ancient Staff gives +15 magic bonus, while the master wand gives +20.

Now, if you DO plan on maging someplace other than castle wars, a god cape gives +10 magic attack and Ahrims hood gives +6. Infinity hat gives same magic bonus but Ahrims hood has melee defense. Almost forgot Farseer helm also gives +6 mage bonus.

Noctis666.png

Best mage att bonus for cw is.

Ahrim top

Ahrim bottom

Master wand

Mage's book

Infinty boots

Infinty gloves

Fury or glory

Seers ring

133rd to 91 runecrafting. 212th to 99 runecrafting - 145th to 99 construction

Whip drops: 38

Dark Bow drops: 12

Owner of fire cape: 7/30/06

dp_crazy.png

Best mage att bonus for cw is.

Ahrim top

Ahrim bottom

Master wand

Mage's book

Infinty boots

Infinty gloves

Fury or glory

Seers ring

Hey, I posted that too minus the wand which I later told about, because fmv mentioned Ancienting in CW so I told what the bonus would be with the Ancient staff and later posted that the Ancient staff gives +15 mage bonus while master wand gives +20.

Also, go with the amulet of glory for mage bonus since both the Amulet of Fury and the Amulet of Glory give same mage atk bonus. Amulet of Fury has better everything else. But same atk bonuses.

Noctis666.png