~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MisterXman...

Just wanted to say, excellent sigs man... You and Jeppoz, definately the best pixel sig makers I've ever seen, and I dunno how you can get all that detail and all with paint... If I was rich, I'd buy a sig, but nah sry, just wanted to congratulate you, and hope you have fun wit your shop, cause so many dam orders :o

K, i'll shutup now ;)

Ok i aint been on for a while but i see still dont see my sig.. but hey its cool.

Man is it really neceary to see the cash... you mean wana be paid b4 u make the sigs?

i av been waiting ages and im paying 600k!! :x

come on.................. -_- U just said it, U dont go chek often, i chek here 3 times a day to see if there is any progresses with the sigs, So PLEASE wait. And if u can read, he DIDNT said he would like to be paid before, he said he wanted to see the cash FIRST... ..people :x

Yea..... hi, is this your topic? are you making these sigs!? NO!! Are you Misterx?!? NO!!! so i dont need you lecturing!

Lol... listen little kid, are u the little ANNOYING KID WHO DOESNT COME ONLINE OFTEN, YES it's you. Me and Marie have been waiting for a certain time and come online OFTEN, so if u want ur sig to be done as fast as possible come online OFTEN. Don't reply to this message, THX.

Lol... listen little kid, are u the little ANNOYING KID WHO DOESNT COME ONLINE OFTEN, YES it's you. Me and Marie have been waiting for a certain time and come online OFTEN, so if u want ur sig to be done as fast as possible come online OFTEN. Don't reply to this message, THX.

Please no flaming in my topic. I'm just about finished with the highest bid sig now and will go to the next sig. I hope to have 2-3 more done by tonight.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Haven't tried non runescape but right now I'm not taking any new orders. I'm finishing up all my sigs from highest bidding to lowest.

right, ok...well would you be interested?

Alc- You are welcome. :)

Axe- If I had time, but now I make the higher bidding sigs first. You'd have to wait a long while unless you want to pay more than the others to get yours done first. I feel bad already for my last customers who have been outbidded which is why I am working as fast as possible to get all the high bidding sigs done fast.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

i said would you be interested, not can you do it.

in other words,

Would you even try it if you had time?

oh and, dont rush! it only builds more stress, and might worsen the quality of your sigs.

but your a controled guy right?

:)

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

i said would you be interested, not can you do it.

in other words,

Would you even try it if you had time?

oh and, dont rush! it only builds more stress, and might worsen the quality of your sigs.

but your a controled guy right?

:)

I've never done any pixel sigs other than RS related so I don't know how my first non-RS sig would come out. If I had time, I'd try, but that would be in a very long while.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Oh god..... listen child... ive been looking everyday exept for the last 2 days.... ive been waiting LONGER than u have! so i think ima gona be b4 u THX!

Oh god..... listen child... ive been looking everyday exept for the last 2 days.... ive been waiting LONGER than u have! so i think ima gona be b4 u THX!

Please no flaming in my topic. Settle your disputes over PM if possible, thank you.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Just saying you're doing a great job mister! :D

... Member me from the cabbage field :D ( count payne )

Thank you. :)

Yep that sure was one crazy party lol, is it still going on? :D

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art