~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will buy one for 200k rs name is the same hmm

i will have mine wearing full rune and a legends cape shark fishing on in the fishing guild with harpoons sticking out a shark in the water if its good enough i pay 250k

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

socks- I added you, and hope to finish yours soon. :)

spasser- I'm interested in your request, but I only use the boards and the PM system of the boards. Please PM me the details and I'll let you know. Thanks.

For future clients: I have a lot of client's sigs to work on now, so it may be a while until new sig requests are done, so please wait a few days to post your request. Thank you.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Hey.. Very nice job on those sigs..

Can u make me a wallpaper? Its not something with small details and runescape men.. Ill pay ya good! Plz contact me on MSN or email..

[email protected]

BTW This is not my account I borrowed it from a friend..

LOL! A pixel wallpaper would be worth like millions.... like 5 mill or something.

Lazyboy164 - 126 combat - 16 99's - 2215+ Total

ihavearighthr7.gif

lol all im saying is if a 300 x 140 sig is worth like 200k than a what ever the hell size a bg is would be worth millions because of how long it takes.

go to my siggy mister! :P

Lazyboy164 - 126 combat - 16 99's - 2215+ Total

ihavearighthr7.gif

ok tell me if you wanna do an ava, mexe might be making me one for 10-20k though so we'll see :wink:

oh god lol i havnt posted it yet? lol sorry bro ill pm to u.. i made it sooo long ago... ok btw mister ur sigs own, but they r horrible compared to my super pixel animation :P jk

Hi, hope your still looking for more clients because here is one. :D I will pay 100-225k if the sig looks right (which is probably will). I would like to have a sig with a similar backround to firegods sig. I would like 3-4 people in rune armour face first in the dirt with blood marks on their back (simulating they are dead) and me standing in the middle (rune armour, drag b axe, ammy, the works). I would also like for it so somewhere say on the sig "Rs Joe | Strength: 90+" and at the bottom write "Strength in numbers?" (include the "?"). I know it sounds like alot but in a short summary I just want a wildy picture of me in the middle, 4 people slain in the backround and the writing. :) Pm me with insctructions what to do next.

Watchud you are added in list. Thanks for being patient I will tend to your sig as soon as possible.

Fat St0ner here is your sig:

misterxman_sigstoner_s.png

I'll take off "sample" once payment is done. :)

Going to work on Now's sig now.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Make me one pls?

Masterpeice?

Anything you want

Ok, if it's really anything I'd think would be cool. Do you want the sig that has a female dark mage running toward the viewer (in my samples-first page)? I can add a good background to it and the previous person who wanted it never bought it so I'll sell it to you if it's all good:

misterxman_sigcyclone_s.png

I can take off or delete the text and put your name plus a nice background. Let me know.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Awesome sigs you make :) Id like to buy one too.

Could you make mine something like this:

examplesig.png

Me (being 99 smith) standing behind the anvil. A guy in full rune has his head (with rune large) on the anvil, crushed by my hammer. Some blood pooring out :P The idea being me smithing his helmet with his head still in it. He's dead ofcourse, so his body just lies there.

My char has black clothes, white skin and a white beard + hair. Please make me look like a big man, not a lil wussy ;)

You can make up your own background, cause I cant think of anything.

Oh and put a purple cape and a glory ammy on me please.

Please make it nicely shaded and overall as awesome as most of your other sigs. I have the money to pay for it :)

Thanks