Will Update Soon

iMeR

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry but...

Shouldn't this be closed?

You may delete this reply, just letting ya'll know.

A Proud Crimson Raider.

A Proud Council of CR.

A Proud TWR Rep' of CR.

Want a war against Crimson Raiders for TWR? PM me Or Frenchfry147.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wtf?

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

i dont think this should get closed for ever, jagex anounced that they will make other mini games, so not all hope is gone.

i hope jagex have seen there fault, pking with honor is gone. I only hear things like team pking, and when they get a kill, they bs on each other.

i think that jagex knows this and will make a member non multi pk mini game. for all the f2p pkers, im very sorry, but i dont think there's going to be an update for pking in a long long time.

you migth think, why should it be open then? well, you could guess what minigame it will be, so that u can train, getting better skills/cb up, so that you're ready when the time is rigth.

i hope that you agree with me.

~Duncan

duncan222223

no spaces, 5-2's. its my tanker, kinda quitted main :P

i dont think this should get closed for ever, jagex anounced that they will make other mini games, so not all hope is gone.

i hope jagex have seen there fault, pking with honor is gone. I only hear things like team pking, and when they get a kill, they bs on each other.

i think that jagex knows this and will make a member non multi pk mini game. for all the f2p pkers, im very sorry, but i dont think there's going to be an update for pking in a long long time.

you migth think, why should it be open then? well, you could guess what minigame it will be, so that u can train, getting better skills/cb up, so that you're ready when the time is rigth.

i hope that you agree with me.

~Duncan

like duncan said f2p's won't get another update in a while, whereas p2p pkers will have an update in January all to do with a 1v1 version of bounty hunter.

Gentle_breze.png

Gentle_breze.gif

• 3 weeks later...

honestly i just dont feel like updating the list anymore..i have left this game for another...i only stop by to check on summoning...i guess i can put the list back up...but it will no longer be updated

edit: ive seem to have lost the list...i might be on my old comp...but it doesn't have internet access right now...

• 4 months later...