Do You Body Board

nzpker

Do you surf or body board?

I body Board and i OWN :lol: !!!

I surf.

bodyboarding is for losers. Its for people who are not able to stand on a surfing board, so they need to do a baby-surfing by laying on the board

:lol:

Do you surf or body board?

I body Board and i OWN :lol: !!!

I surf.

bodyboarding is for losers. Its for people who are not able to stand on a surfing board, so they need to do a baby-surfing by laying on the board

:lol:

That's what I do whenever we go to the beach in CA/TX. Boogie boarding is fun :D

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Body Boarded for 3 Years then started Surfing ive Kinda stoped surfing since i had an experience with a shark :?
Can't say I can blame you given recent events :-?

I've tried surfing and suck at it :P That and I never go down the beach often enough.

But body boarding, I'm still quite good at :)

I ski, which is similar to snowboarding, which is similar to skateboarding, which was derived from surfing.

I'm in the same boat as him (no pun intended :) ) I snowboard and I skateboard which are surfing's younger brothers. I've always wanted to try surfing but sadly I live no where near any water capable of surfing on.

I wana try to surf i think it would be fun. But sharks r scary. im not really worried about the sharks more worried about like reefs and drowning. shark attacks r more rare then drowning and hitting ur head and stuff.

I love body boarding. Would surf but it's not easy to surf on the SOuth Coast of England... Anyway I love body boarding or if they are huge waves just put the board on the beach and let body surf! I go to the South Coast of England like every summer!

sig5235ro7.jpg