9 step riddle w/ prize (prize withdrawn) answers inside

fire_skulll300

Congrats, Aperson. I've given up on banging my head on the keyboard, and have now moved to the brickwall. We'll see how that goes...

:wall: :wall: :wall:

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i posted another link (well its not really a link but its the best i could do)

and i wont post anymore hints tomorrow as i think i have given all the hints i can give

remember 2 days (more like 44 hours actually)

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

congrats aperson. Still banging my head against a wall trying to figure it out

:wall: you mean like this? :wall:

Indeed. I can just tell that when he reveals the answer, everyone will be like !@**@!$%(*&^". Dam you Fires skull. Saw you at the Tip.It drop party the other day by the way.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

yeah... i give up. this has bested me. im apparently thinking way too hard and am going to be sorely dissappointed when i hear such an obvious answer to number 10.

oh well...

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

i changed the password so noone could steal the account

and if your wondering what i meant by an eleventh page runescape.com is the eleventh page

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

Argh!!!! It was right there for the taking! Quite literally! Well, I gotta hand it to ya fire skull, you got us all (except Aperson). Nice riddle, thanks very much. Kept me entertained for a while.

When is the next one!?

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

the next will be prolly during july :) with 30+ stages :D and im goin on vacation :D so i wont be able to help much :? and the prize will be bigger :D and you wil have more time to do it :cry:

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(O.o) cabbage rools

^the bunny is back! yay!

Awesome, can't wait! Have a good vacation. Any chance you could PM me when you post the next one? Just wanna make sure I don't miss it.

Thanks again

thanks and sure ill pm you im not sure when im going but it will be toward the end of july i think, its my grandparents 50th anniversary, and i might also be going back to alberta this summer not sure if i will be though

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(O.o) cabbage rools

^the bunny is back! yay!

wait... so the answer to puzzle number 10 was runescape.com? how in the world does that relate to the question??

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Go back and read the 1st post in this thread. He explains the reasoning behind it.

And yes, I'm thinking to myself 'Duh!'

DOH!

Great puzzle. Thanks for putting this together. Look forward to the one in July.

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png