Monkey Madness Gorilla Greegree tip

Xena_Dragon

Here's a tip for all people trying to get gorilla bones for their gorilla talisman. As you most probably already found out, these gorilla's are very tough to kill. Every time he's on very low health he will pound his chest and heal up. The trick is that they only do that when they are able to hit you. I found a real east way to kill the gorillas is to move to the north-east corner of the room, and stand on the north side. Then use a halberd to hit the gorilla. Because a gorilla takes up two spaces he will not be able to get to you, and therefor he will not heal when he is nearly dead. Took me less than 5 minutes to kill a gorilla this way and I did not even need prayer protection.

Xena_Dragon.png

good tip, ty

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

• 1 month later...

I saw several people trying to kill the gorilla guard today. This tip saved me from a fourth trip back to try, try, try again. It worked like a charm! Thank you!

I really think it should be added as an official tip to the guide.

I use the gorillas to train. I just stand around the altar and use prayer-melee, ultimate strength, and incredible reflexes. Whenever my prayer runs low, I just pray at the altar again.

I would advise to bring anti-pots and some food, just in-case you get stuck somewhere because they can hit pretty hard.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png