Hellcats!

So most of you are aware of the new quest and the new pet you can get - Hellcats. And they are a lot cooler than regular cats and add a little bit of variety to pets. But honestly, there are only TWO animals you can have as pets.

I don't know if Andrew just has a thing for cats or what, but what about the dog-lovers. It wouldn't be that hard to implement several other types of animals and I'm sure many people would be happy with it. And i know that this has probably been suggested before, but with the addition of hellcats it just annoyed me that cats are still the only pet in the game

I probably should have put this in the rants section.. now that i think about it.. hmm. it fits here too.

Help me do this please, and you can get a free Wii too!!!

http://gadgets.freebiejeebies.co.uk/7294

Can't you also get fish?

In any case, in order to make it "right" each type of animal with have to have it's own behaviors. That means each type will be different, unlike modifiying an existing type.

Cats are cats and will behave similarly, no matter that they are different types. Cats are also more independent and are more likely to ignore you than attempt to follow any command.

Dogs, on the other hand, are very loyal, willing to follow commands and very protective. So, if they put in dogs, they will want to implement player commands for the animals(sit, stay, roll over) and probably put in some automatic defense type things, i.e. the dog will attack whatever is attacking you.

Then we'll start getting into the exotic pets, mounts, etc, so on and so forth.

Yes, dogs wouldn't be a bad thing for the game. However, it's not a game breaking issue. I was really excited to get a cat, now it sleeps in the bank by day, and steals fish from bots at night.

I got over it. Hellcats will be gotten over soon too :).

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

Now who determins what is and isn't a standard household pet? How about ferrets? Sugargliders? How about an armidillo?

Then we can start getting into exotic pets, big cats, wolves, bears...moving into fantasy animals all the way up to dragons.

And, we can't forget horses and other mounts. Why not a rideable dragon? You can fly across the landscape and not have to worry about anything like terrain.

Oh, and pack animals, to carry more stuff for us. As well as barding (animal armor). After all, we want to protect our animal friends, right?

After that, why not move into hirelings and followers? You could even have followers who were able to fight for you, deposit and withdraw from the bank for you. My goodness, after a bit, you wouldn't have to do anything but give orders any more. Wouldn't that just be grand?

Knowing Andrews Feline Fetish so to speak, maybe next will see moggies evolve into Panthers, Tigers, Leopards and Lions etc.

Personaly I can do without any attachments, however if I did have to have one then a Dragon would be the coolest to have. Starts off as a baby which only eats CATS and evolves into a flying wonder.

After that, why not move into hirelings and followers? You could even have followers who were able to fight for you, deposit and withdraw from the bank for you.

If we ever got to that stage, I'd buy the current LoTR game at the time :).

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!