KALPHITE QUEEN???

mas1710

These days the kalphite queen is last years big bad beast.....but it still has that famous drop, the infamously rare dragon chain!! Now granted now there are bloodvelds to give one of these babies but really, would you rather say u bought it got if from a blood or a KALPHITE QUEEN????

MY question is how hard is it these days with prayer pots, barrows armor, ancients magiks.......could a measly lvl 83 like me kill it???? If so maybe it should pack its bags and move to Scaperune and fish for evil bob!

bloodvelds wtf...

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

I found my first (and probably only) dragon chain from dust devils. I would however be at the kalphite queen... Partner decided to sell his veracs though, after 1 kq kill! :evil:

MY question is how hard is it these days with prayer pots, barrows armor, ancients magiks.......could a measly lvl 83 like me kill it???? If so maybe it should pack its bags and move to Scaperune and fish for evil bob!

It really depends, only veracs is the one that will really effect the beast. Ancient magicks might help, but I wouldn't recommened it. You should be at least 90+ combat to stand a chance.

It really depends, only veracs is the one that will really effect the beast. Ancient magicks might help, but I wouldn't recommened it. You should be at least 90+ combat to stand a chance.

Magic is the WORST way to attack a KQ . The only way to kill a KQ propperly is to melee with veracs the first form, take distance and range the second form. This will take inventory space. But my brother *122* can do this. He kills 1 KQ a trip.

dkhunteruserbarnf4.gif

DK Drop list : Dragon axe : 2 Bezerker ring's : 4 Warrior ring's : 5

Seers rings : 1

I solo her... have soloed her 58 times really not a lot when you think about it but... it's a long tough fight. Typically I withdraw after the 1st form and make a second trip. Most often if i push can go half thru the second form ... and only twice have I've ever been lucky enough to not have to make a second run... she must have been having very bad days :wink:

This is my starting inventory for her...

4 prayer pots(4)

1 sup anti(4)

1 sup set (4)

ectovial or elf tele crystal - don't matter which

2 ropes and shanty pass - I sometimes drop a shark outside the pass and drop the receipt to pick up the shark on a second time out.

the rest shark

I'm also wearing full verac, climbing boots and klanks.

Now then verac works well on the first form and is quite suficient on the second also. Reason being her immunities are similar to prayer or armour bonus.

Now to be sure... many times the cost(resources) to drop ratio for the kq would not be worth it unless you happened to get a d chain... also d chain is not a common drop, I've known people who have fought her well over 200 times - either alone or in teams - without a d chain drop.

Many of her more common drops are like: an ammy of power, 19 blood runes, 3k cash, 600 fire runes,75 nature runes, Addy spear, 19 blood runes

So... You may ask why do I bother fighting her? "Hopes of d chain?" ... nah, although d chain would be nice I fight her because I can.

if you're still under lvl 100 you might as well go for dustdevils if you want a chain, even though its 1/20,000 chance but the other drops will pay off, but if you want to risk paying for a lot of resources then go to queen, even though it costs about 40k per trip, getting the chain is well worth it (even if it takes 500 kills)

Kuja_Cocoa.png

Magic is the WORST way to attack a KQ . The only way to kill a KQ propperly is to melee with veracs the first form, take distance and range the second form. This will take inventory space. But my brother *122* can do this. He kills 1 KQ a trip.

FYI, Ice Barrage Ownz her Beetle Form, ask Muggiwhplar :wink:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

FYI, Ice Barrage Ownz her Beetle Form, ask Muggiwhplar :wink:

Really? I thought she was immune to mage and range in that form just as she's immune to melee in her second form (unless you're using verac special).

While everyone is on the subject of kq killing...i just want to know if i could kill it, alone? with a friend? how many friends? been wanting to go kq hunting just havent had any info on it. My stats should be in my sig but if not here's a pic. Thanks

cky164.png

cky164.png

While everyone is on the subject of kq killing...i just want to know if i could kill it, alone? with a friend? how many friends? been wanting to go kq hunting just havent had any info on it. My stats should be in my sig but if not here's a pic. Thanks

cky164.png

Have a lvl 100+ friend come with you. You may be able to solo her, but it is very risky.

single_skill1165709744.png