new bank to revolutionize the barrows/splitbark market?

jessy87

with this new bank, much much quicker trips to the barrows could be done... bankin items food runes, instead of using noted items

perhaps this will increase the # of sets in game and cause a price drop...

not to mention split bark stuff

The bank will help the less experienced but not I still don't think it's enough to cause a huge price drop. The more experienced people have their system down pact and I wouldn't expect me or any other experienced barrowers to allow their system to change.

i dunno about that, the people who do it without prayer pots, the serious experiences barrows... yeah this will help

Just revised my previous post. Serious barrowers dont always go back to lumby to recharge their prayer or w/e so it could help their methods of doing it without ever leaving the swamps but like I said, you already had the general store there and that looks like it'd still be faster than running to the new bank all the time to refill your inventory

Its fine as is... if a bank was put there everyone would just be there all the time and would just go back to the bank if they ever needed anything. Barrows is meant to be hard; I really think Jagex doesn't needs to make it any easier. And yes, I have been to the Barrows before, and I've made over 15mil in 86 Barrows trips, so I have every right to say that the Barrows DON"T NEED A BANK.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Its fine as is... if a bank was put there everyone would just be there all the time and would just go back to the bank if they ever needed anything. Barrows is meant to be hard; I really think Jagex doesn't needs to make it any easier. And yes, I have been to the Barrows before, and I've made over 15mil in 86 Barrows trips, so I have every right to say that the Barrows DON"T NEED A BANK.

you say it like, as if i were speculating their being a bank their... when infact their is after completing the quest

I can completely second that. I've made over 50m in barrows, and I never use prayer pots or unnoting. Personally, I think Jagex is really ruining their game my making it so easy to do everything, for example, if the knowledge base didn't make it easy enough, now we have a bank right next to the barrows...

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

As a shade-tomb raider, I am very very happy with this update. Pity there doesn't seem to be to the town then that bank and the fishing spots.

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png