Music Whilst Playing

Does anyone else here listen to music while they play Runescape? That's me. Pantera's playin on my mp3, Cradle of Filth, Metallica, KoRn, Slipknot, As I Lay Dying, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd. :twisted: 049.gif

049.gif049.gif049.gif049.gif049.gif049.gif

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

Does anyone else here listen to music while they play Runescape? That's me. Pantera's playin on my mp3, Cradle of Filth, Metallica, KoRn, Slipknot, As I Lay Dying, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd. :twisted: 049.gif

youu practically got waht i listen to exactly, just add SOAD, mr bungle, Faith No More and megadeth...tats my playlist :twisted:

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

I listen from Itunes...mostly Yes: Roundabout, Into The Lens; some classic AC/DC with Bon Scott mostly, i really don't like brian johnson in any songs cept you shook me all night long, then i also listen to alot of Queen while playing, and some Boston also, mainly rock n roll band and smokin.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

youu practically got waht i listen to exactly, just add SOAD, mr bungle, Faith No More and megadeth...tats my playlist :twisted:

I'll put on some old Toxicity and Steal This Album and some self titled. "SUGAHH", "Toxicity", "Chop Suey", "Areials", yeah, you get the picture..."War?". They're new stuff is totally screwed up with me. You might think otherwise, though.

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

I'll put on some old Toxicity and Steal This Album and some self titled. "SUGAHH", "Toxicity", "Chop Suey", "Areials", yeah, you get the picture..."War?". They're new stuff is totally screwed up with me. You might think otherwise, though.

nah i agree (lol)

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!