Easter Idea

Wouldn't it be great to get a bunny hop emote or option so when you walk it would be like your hopping like a bunny? How about a pet bunny to follow you around? Then heres my idea for the easter event. The Easter Bunny is back and is hopping around throughout falador garden saying someone has stolen all of her eggs. She asks you if you can help her get them back. If you agree she will give you clues to where she thinks she last left the eggs. Once you retrieve all the eggs bring them back to her and she will thank you and teach you how to bunny hop. After that she asks if you can help her one more time and deliver some eggs to random npcs around runescape like Diego (The stinky man) King Roald, Betty the witch, and the squire in Falador. After that come back and she will give you either a toy bunny that you can play with or a bunny to follow you around. You can switch between each one if you come to Diango (stinky man) so what do you guys think?

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

• 3 weeks later...
Wouldn't it be great to get a bunny hop emote or option so when you walk it would be like your hopping like a bunny? How about a pet bunny to follow you around? color]

They made the bunny hop idea, but the thing I dont lik about it is that you stay in one spot. :( Its just like the zombie walk. You do the emote in the same little square. I think the emotes would be much more enjoyable if they let you move a few spaces ahead (Bunny hop would let you hop several space, Zombie Walk would let you walk with your hands outstretched several spaces :wink: )

It would be pretty sweet if you got a bunch of friends and all marched around by hopping or using zombie walk. :lol: