Enlarging the bank Size

Adam32726

I think that the bank size should be increased due to the reason, Runescape keeps adding more quests and the items that you need to collect or receive for doing them you need to keep for other quests.. I know personal I have to keep getting rid of items that I need for other things and have to go and collect them again just to do something that used that item. I didnt know where else to send a message about the bank size besides here, if this wasnt correct or if you can help me with a better spot please let me know.. Thanx

maybe this should go in general chat about the game, not the tip it site.

but in any case i agree with you. I'm F2P and can hardly gather ingredients for cakes because of storage issues. I recently had to sell some runes just because I need more room for quest items. I do have a question if anyone knows though, how many spaces does P2P bank have? or how much bigger than F2P bank is it, if that's easier to answer

guesstimate... i like that word :) and ty, it's almost tempting to become a member for the bank space. i doubt they would increase F2P bank space cause it's restrictions like that that tempt you to pay them for more invisible spaces :P

guesstimate... i like that word :) and ty, it's almost tempting to become a member for the bank space. i doubt they would increase F2P bank space cause it's restrictions like that that tempt you to pay them for more invisible spaces :P

Almost? You're looking at one of the main reasons I became a member. It's just so much more efficiant storing all the stuff you need. However, I'm beginning to find it a tight fit, so I wouldn't mind if P2P bankspace was updated, as we need it :|.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

i don't get it. why would you keep quest items that you will not need anymore? why would you complain about the bank space when even the top players we all love and look up to do not complain? some of you may think that they spend all their money on skills and that they do not have good things in their bank, but as a matter of fact, they DO have good items. i saw n0valife's bank picture provided by him (thank you :)) , and uploaded by the administration of tip.ipÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî and i can tell you folks, if he doesn't complain for bank space with having his bank account full with items that some of you don't imagine of ever having, that you CANNOT afford to drop, then why should you complain? even if your bank is full, clean it up, you won't go broke if you throw out one hammer or so. my point is, whoever posted this topic, with all due respect, but, please, do not be greedy for extra space that believe me, you DO NOT need.

thank you

I understand, I'm ok with the space, sometimes you need to keep items for later times though. And, it's a pain to run all over the world to find a hammer :?

I find items on the ground like runes that I can't use yet, and so I'd like to hold them for later, but I recently had to sell all my runes so I could make cakes for someone, because I didn't have the room to store all my ingredients.

It gets to a point where you have to get rid of items you want to make room for things you need :( I had to toss my pretty frog princess outfit too, which honestly I really liked. today I got the event again and I've decided to make room to keep the dress this time.

Jagex is a business afterall, if they gave F2Pers the perks P2Pers get, what point would there be in becoming a member. I am F2P myself, so i cant really argue about P2P bank size, but I would have to agree with jordan, once i got rid of useless quest items and items i can find around the world for free it really isnt that bad, and i am a major pack rat so i dont really like throwing stuff away, but i figured there were more important things that i could keep in those bank slots. Now I will admit my bank is still pretty full and i would definitely welcome an expansion but honestly i dont really think its as necessary as you guys make it out to be.

Perhaps you guys should take a look at your bank and rethink what it is you really need to hold onto.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

The only quest items in F2P that i can think of that you could still have use for after the quest is done are silverlight and maybe the anti dragon shield, so thats only 2 spaces. And often times when you start a quest and lose an item necessary to finishing the quest cant you go back to the place or person you got the item from and get a replacement...well i know it works for at least a few quests from what i can remember.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

yes! thank you, Eyrelex! that's what i'm saying, people, do not keep junk items like quest items or hammers, as i read couple of posts ago, because every city has a general store in which you can buy a hammer which is only a coin. plus, if you reeeally need space because you reeeeally have good stuff, then join members, and don't keep items like, full frog, or whatever

YES, I totally agree. I am always forced to do 4 teles to edgeville and such just so I can be assured I can store everything. I have doubles of everything I use, and still, I cannot put everything I need in the bank at time. A perfect amount would be 2 more rows of bank space.

Last time they updated bank was when farming was released, and that was what.. 6+ months ago?

548dba32.gif

.:: RSC Product ::.

.:: 116 Combat ::.

.:: 1777 Overall ::.

.:: Biggest Single Drop Log Ever ::.