The why game

dragonst0rm

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because TIF has many times been compared to an incredible hot girl.. and everbody knows turbosnail cant resist girls... or food :P

why did you say i suck at runescape.. was it because your jelous of my hawtness 8-)

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

because there is absolutely nothing else to do whatsoever so you force yourself to sit on these forums and play the games all the time.

why do i always answer your questions?

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

one of us... one of us... one of us... one of us... one of us... :twisted:

why is world of warcraft such a blatent copy of better mmorpgs (like RS and City Of Heroes/Villains), yet it costs twice as much? and why do so many people still play it when it costs so much?

well what is a when you think about it so lets all sing sing a song a hey hi dingle dangle hey hi hum with a hey hi dingle dangle hoooooooooooo......

pasty pink penguin pumpkin pie pickle pants

because they looooooooooooooooooove you!

why is it sad that I have nothing better to do than answer all these replies?

well what is a when you think about it so lets all sing sing a song a hey hi dingle dangle hey hi hum with a hey hi dingle dangle hoooooooooooo......

because they are important life skills, like math and internet piracy. why am i willing to do this sort of thing on my psp?

Because I'm attracted to few games.

Argument closed. Shut up regarding this issue or I will likely report you to the admins for 'personal attacks' and/or 'harassment'. You have taken this way too far. :shame:

Why am I so scared now on getting banned from TIF?

I mean these words makes me so scared of getting trillions of PMs. :ohnoes: