Pearl Jam's new CD? And Pearl Jam Discuss.

_k0m0d0_

I heard that Pearl Jam was coming out with a new cd in May 2nd. Is this true cause they haven't done anything in a long time....

Anyone heard anything of it too?

I like them, I'm not a fanatic fan, but.... I like them!

I like their middle albums: Vitalogy, No Code, Yield and off course Ten!

The song that comes with the new CD is Worldwide Suicide, heard it once only and I like it :D, anyway, Worldwide Suicide is a pretty cool song, and it's apparently #1 on Billboard... or was :P

If you feel like comment about Pearl Jam.. but I wanna know about their new CD! :)

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Yeah, this guy is really looking forward to add the record to my collection ^^

Pearl Jam, one of the 4 major bands from Seattle, home of grunge. If you don't like Pearl Jam, you don't like music ;)

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Pearl Jam, one of the 4 major bands from Seattle

That sounded kinda deprecatory, as if you said "It's one of the top 50 rock bands from Guatemala" :lol:

Heh, I shall get introduced to Pearl Jam's songs soon, right Mr. Kodo?

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Pearl Jam, one of the 4 major bands from Seattle

That sounded kinda deprecatory, as if you said "It's one of the top 50 rock bands from Guatemala" :lol:

Lol, yeah, I meant that Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains and of course Nirvana were all from Seattle, I can even add a few more good bands.

Seattle really is the homebase of many great grunge- and other rockbands, there must besome thing in the water over there that makes people especially good artists :lol:

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

to be honest, I only know one song by them. but its one I really like: Alive..

Should get more of their stuff :P

Alive is awsome, in the Top 100 guitar solos :D

But listen maybe: Yellow Ledbetter! Better Man, Jeremy, I am Mine, Even Flown, Daughter, Jeremy, Lask Kiss, these are those "popular" songs, but they have awsome ones!

Yeah, this guy is really looking forward to add the record to my collection ^^

Mine too ^^

Heh, I shall get introduced to Pearl Jam's songs soon, right Mr. Kodo?

You cant be more right :P

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Pearl Jam are a strange band, indeed. I mean, Ten is an absolute classic. It's flawless. One of my favourite CD's of all time. The only thing is, EVERY album after Ten is just absolute garbage. It sucks.