Is there no hope for me?

The_Avatar

ok so im not a very rich player i cant hold onto money well and ive been this way my entire runescape life from level 3-83.

the first time I can remember losing all of my money is when i first tryed monkey madness I stupidly went there with all my money and items because well i was stupid and lazy. i got as far as the quest cave where you meet zoonok(sp?) the gnome mage i thought i can easily make it through this cave with some lobsters (at the time i was only 42 prayer and wasnt smart enough to get 43 before attempting the trip). i got half way through the cave before i ran out of lobsters and decided it was time to teleport out. but instead of doing the smart thing of bringing tele runes i brought a glory ammulet. well the outcome was obvious and things didnt go well after that i ended up quitting for two months.

but that wasnt the end of my stupidity oh no

the second time i lost most of my money was shortly after i returned from retirment i was doing roving elves and decided to bring my prized full rogue with me and for some reason i cant remember(probably something stupid)i brought the money i had just earned from law running with me. i ran out of food trying to get past this one annoying trap and decided to turn around to kill some rabbits for food i fell in some leaves and died.

id post the rest of my stories of why i think im hopeless but i dont have time and ill post them later.

so can you tell me am i completely hopeless should i never handle money or valuble items please give me some advice so i can stop being so stupid with money.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

runescapes a game people always seem to forget that just move on to something else or put your money like every 4/10ths of what you earn on a noob name.

ps: knowing you, youll go near barbs with like 10m on a lvl 3, do not do that ok :wink:

Actually, thats against the rules, and will get you banned. Just be more careful and don't take valuable stuff with you to dangerous areas.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

I would suggest never taking anymore than half your cash out of your bank unless it's for a trade you are doing in that same bank. I wouldn't recomend bringing any expensive gear to use whenever it doesn't really matter that much whether you have it or not.

Just be more careful of what you are bringing and I always like to leave a fighting area when I have one piece of food left. It seems to help me out in some situations. Just remember to check twice on what could happen to you with the gear you have on. Last time I died was at least 2 years ago and only lost full rune. Just remember to check things and you will be fine.

Kaejer.png