forever in love

lemonfish

Wow, can you do anything in your own style or with your own idea? Your either copying the way GS shades with odd colors or you're ripping LP's ideas. Please get your own stuff, this is rather boring and pathetic.

I'm new to abstracts - I accept that you may find this copying but I need it for practice. GS does not make abstracts so I see no way in which you can relate the two. I am developing my own designs as times go on so I see no need for the sarcasm, please don't be rude to me just because I admire others techniques

Wow, can you do anything in your own style or with your own idea? Your either copying the way GS shades with odd colors or you're ripping LP's ideas. Please get your own stuff, this is rather boring and pathetic.

I'm new to abstracts - I accept that you may find this copying but I need it for practice. GS does not make abstracts so I see no way in which you can relate the two. I am developing my own designs as times go on so I see no need for the sarcasm, please don't be rude to me just because I admire others techniques

He certainly does pixel though, and your past couple pixel pieces have screamed, "I WANT TO BE LIKE GS!"