Metal Dragon Drops?

Rebdragon

Never ever kill monsters without a ring of wealth and dont come up with this bull about: but i killed 1 dragon without row and ive found teh dragon legs!!11one, cause that is not how maths work.

Lets say that iron dragons legs have 1 out of 10^9 dropchance and lets say you kill exact that amount of dragons without row:1-(1-1/512)^512 = 63% chance of getting legs, which is less that two thirds

Now you wear ring of wealth which lets say add 20% chance of getting those rare items: 512*0.8=410. 1-(1-1/410)^512 = 71%. You just added about 12.5% chance of getting rare items((71-63)/63)

It's still a matter of luck, but its also about perseverance and not complaining ever 10 dragons without rare item drops.

Now you wear ring of wealth which lets say add 20% chance of getting those rare items: 512*0.8=410. 1-(1-1/410)^512 = 71%. You just added about 12.5% chance of getting rare items((71-63)/63)

It's still a matter of luck, but its also about perseverance and not complaining ever 10 dragons without rare item drops.

First of all, your giving us random numbers (where the hell'd u get 20% increase?, and all those other numbers for that matter?) with no proof that the ring of wealth even helps anyone at all. Also, I've killed over 500 Steels and Irons, burning about 2mil in runes, and I havn't goten 1 dragon drop yet. A lot of these guys have done even more without a rare drop, so I'm pretty sure we have the right to be mad after waiting forever and spending who knows how much cash just trying to get 1 rare drop.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

ive got 5 drag legs and 5 drag skirts from about 5000 iron dragons, it probably your own anoyance and your own lack of patience which result in being mad at nothing

the funny thing about chancecalculation is that its never random and it always gives an good estimate about the real numbers

i don't like killin the metal dragons.. I rarely get anything good there... I've gotten 2 pair of legs and a skirt in like 200 irons..

If you wanna mage why not just kill greaters in yanille.. You get clues and rune larges so you can make money.. thats where i mage usually

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Drop: Times:

Dragon legs 0

Dragon med 0

Dragon spear 0

Half shield 0

half key 4

addy 2hander 26

Blood runes (15) 158

rune javelins (4) 184

Soul runes (3) 33

270gp 132

super str pot (1 dose) 46

addy battle axe 19

2 addy bars 22

550gp 67

poisoned rune dart (9) 51

addy square shield 5

curry 23

clue 3

no drop 10

rune throwing knives (5) 18

addy hatchet 20

990 gp 5

uncut saphire 8

uncut emerald 4

uncut ruby 3

uncut diamond 1

nature talisman 2

rune med 4

rune spear 1

rune battle axe 6

rune 2hander 1

dragon skirt 1

3000gp 1

nature runes (67) 1

Kill count: 859

There's some info how rare/common some drops are.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Just finished another trip, killed about 100 of them, and I didn't get a Dragon drop. So that totals 500+ (50/50 Irons and Steels), I guess I'm just not a lucky person :? .

Just finished another trip, killed about 100 of them, and I didn't get a Dragon drop. So that totals 500+ (50/50 Irons and Steels), I guess I'm just not a lucky person :? .

Me either ive spented 5k deaths and 3k chaos there best drop = rune battle axe. :wink:

Also went there today and conlost = dead and lost my runes so i think ill stick with fletching. :roll:

From now on I'm just going to recycle Barrows runes when I go there. It costs too much just buy runes and go, but I really want to get my first Dragon drop 8) .

I went from 85 mage to 96 at steels, lost count on how many drag drops i got. Its all about luck, dont worry about it, you get good drops when you least expect it, just stick with it. :wink:

Did you lose cash or break even? Or gain cash? I lost about 1.5mil gp there =\ (2mil on runes, sold random dropd for 500kish).