Mime and gravedigger spells

doompickels

Ya know how it works.. You get all the clothes and emotes from a random event.... then what?! you get a measly 500 gp! some people are JUST FINE with it.... but me..... NO!

You can get thease spells from completing one of the random events (after you get all the emotes and clothes)

~~Mime Spells~~

Silent Strike(10 Max)(10 air runes, 1 water runes, 2 mind runes)(lvl 10)(30 EXP)

Silent Bolt(16 Max)(12 Air, 2 water, 2 chaos)(lvl 35)(48 EXP)

Silent Blast(21 Max)(15 air, 3 water, 2 earth, 2 deaths)(lvl 62)(70 EXP)

Silent Wave(28 Max)(10 air, 2 death, 5 earth, 2 Bloods)

(all silent atatcks dont make sound when they hit)

Mime Grab(lvl81)(10 air, 1 law)(asks target if they want to teleport right next to you)(target must be able to walk right next to magician without any obsticles in order to work)(Accept aid can be turned off to stop annoying windows opening)(102 EXP)

~~Grave-digger Spells~~

Undead Alechemy (ancients)(1 nature, 5 fire, 1 death)(lvl 76)(turns the targeted item into an nontradeable bone that buries for a specific amount of exp for an item)

Mastringuar/mor'ton Telleport (ancients and normal)(lvl 82)(teleports you to the shade cave)(must've completed the shades of mor'ton quest)(1 law, 2 air, 1 death)(82 exp)

De-skeletal(lvl 72)(2 deaths, 1 blood, 3 soul, 8 water)(lowers targets and your def, att, and str randomly)(max reduction is the persentage of amount of exp their bones give)(can only be cast once every 10 minutes)

EX:A hill giants bones are big bones. big bones give 25 exp. So it can reduce you and your opponents att str and def by up to 25%

Recharge(lvl 60)(10 EXP)(2 Nature, 2 bloods, 1 fire)(increases the amount you get from bones (and ecto) by 10% and it slowly decreases)(once it completely wears away, you can recast it)

~~Military Spells~~

Sit-up(1 nature, 2 airs, 1 soul)(increases damage both you and you opponent do by 20%)(lvl 50)(51 EXP)

(thinking of more as we type)

...Nah....

I think it's good as it is. By giving exclusive stuff to people that do random recieving activities more often, it would make lots of people very angry. As randoms are random, some people never get them. The random events that only give 3 pieces of clothes right now should give emotes as well, in my opinion. Not some exclusive spells.

Besides, any mime spell would obviously create a temporary invisible wall infront of where you cast it. Try getting to me now...

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

As evanboy said before me, this is giving people power based on a completely random event. Some people have had over 60 frog random events, I have only had 6, some people have full mime with emotes and have gotten it a number of times more, I have only had one. Giving a new power to people who have certain random events more is unfair.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Power from random event question-technically,using thease spells drains your bank very fast and requires high levels to use them. and the whole point of a random event is to be random. that is why itll be harder to get thease exclusive spells. plus you may still only get 500 gp from completing the event too. if you arent getting enough random events.... then get out more =) the game is supposed to be fun. and besides, even if a newb gets the spells, he cant use them untill he has the desired level. and you can only get 1 spell at a time. and im getting kinda angry at leo for constantly bugging me for a measly 500 gp =.=

Power from random event question-technically,using thease spells drains your bank very fast and requires high levels to use them. and the whole point of a random event is to be random. that is why itll be harder to get thease exclusive spells. plus you may still only get 500 gp from completing the event too. if you arent getting enough random events.... then get out more =) the game is supposed to be fun. and besides, even if a newb gets the spells, he cant use them untill he has the desired level. and you can only get 1 spell at a time. and im getting kinda angry at leo for constantly bugging me for a measly 500 gp =.=

if u dont want the 500gp screw the mini-game or drop it :roll:

Giving powers RANDOMLY would be an UNFAIR advantage!!! Which is against Runescape rules!!

Randoms are meaned for FUN, thats y mime and zombie dont give ANY stats!

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

against rules? and pelase tell me how to drop the event because i get the gravedigger a lot.

i dont see why you are mad, why dont you just vie some constructive critisism, because i have the power to change the spells you know =P