Buying sig 200k

vision2001

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Sorry for not responding until now :)

great sigs btw, by all!

Now for the comments (boy i shoulda posted earlier, lots of comments at same time now :P)

Poo on tape: Good sig. But I dont know. I just dont really fancy it. Cant really say what i dont like about it.

thenoteleks: Great sig, add a black border to wrap things up :) definetely top5 atm.

Slimekitty: Great sig, but as for oyu, add a border. And a new font on the text if possible.

kells: Hm.. Same as for Poo, great sig, but i dont fancy it. Mayb i dont like transparent or something :S

bmagic: Great sig! Wow im amazed off all the skills on this forum. Really nice sig, great font. definetely a possible winner.

firestorm: YOu took your time but the result was outstanding! really nice. coll like techy font. top5m easy.

kngkyle: :shock: wow... i meen... wow.. change border to black and ill melt ;)

stk: nice sig, great font. though, i dont think it quite cut it :(

link: Yeh, mee 2!! wow amazing! looks like ill have a hard freaking time choosing winner!

l0ne: i like the idea of the loading bar and when its 100% just....l33t shows. great thinking! Though i dont fancy the bg very much.

Savior: O M G! What a BG. Font is arial but hey it looks great anyways! im amazed.!

orcadia: i must be sounding like im repeating myself like 100x times... but.. OMG !! really, really cool sig!! GJ!!

NOTE: Just cuz i dont say they have a shot on winning / top5 does NOT meen they dont have it!

Ok fire... You got until FRIDAY THE 6th of AUGUST (Date changed)

heres my entry

vision1.gif

saviour the sig looks simular to the one you are using now

that would be because I have a destinct style and I used the same brushing technique on both sigs.

Top5 in no particular order:

Kngkyle, Link91, orcadia, stk and bmagic.

And I guess i can give 50k to the ones who finish 2nd and 3rd.. but im actually a lil short on cash atm :/ (not so short i cant pay ;))

And Bm, the only thing i can think of changing is like.. Some touches to the animation, fading mayb, or something.