*~*April Fools*~*

Pinkbullet3

I know April Fools Day was 4 days ago, but since I didn't really think of this 4 days ago, I'd like to post it now before I forget.

I was wondering what kind of tricks you people were playing on others on April Fools Day. Doesn't matter whether or not if it's in RuneScape or real world. (Although you should stick to RuneScape since this Forum is "RuneScape related" only)

As for me... I didn't really play any prank since I was too tired from my vacation. :cry:

*I have searched about this and I didn't find any related topic, so... yeah*

Thanks.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I made a topic on another forum about how my rich friend found a santa and gave it to me. I had a "pic". (red bead on ashes) And don't say how I copied Chaos Reborn, he got that from me. He said so himself in the thread.

Ok well, I doubt anyone will believe me, because I hardly do but...here it goes.

On Thursday night, me and 2 of my friends went into my High School...at midnight. Hehe we got in through my 4th period teachers window. Our school now has cameras...so we taped them up. We took all of the lunch tables out of the lunch room and stacked them up in the most crowded area in our school. This was a heavy traffic area rofl. The next morning when I went in, they had about 10 students moving tables back to the lunchroom, lmao.

Only reason we did it Thursday night was because April Fool's was on a Saturday this year :\. Anyway, I've been nervous we missed some camera for a while now...

Noproblem22.png

This was actually on Rs when I was training on mossies.

There were some higher levels telling me some members stuff

and I was acting stupid. Anyways, I said,

'What is this dragon left shielf anyway? Looks pretty stupid to me. Anybody want it?'

I got a lot of abuse but it was sooo funny.

were not sure who but some kid put on our walls in bathroom and in a classroom (my school name) is going to die. They took it all seriously, the principal said on announcemtnts that everything is alright. 2 Police men came. The fools part is playing the prank and making the police come i guess