The wildness

Myia_brown

SheÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s trained herself on goblins and black warriors. She hasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t trained long. But she trained hard. She knew that sheÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s getting stronger and more skillful everyday. Still she shunned away from the wildness. SheÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s heard stories that happened in the wildness. About people turning into monstrous animals in the split of a second. Once when she came back from the black warriorÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s castle, she was tired and lost her direction. She wandered into the wildness. She saw some vicious looking spiders and killed them with ease. While she was fighting the spiders, she noticed a man dressed like a wizard. He strangely strolled around, not too far away from her. She said ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅHiÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

I really enjoyed it. You could try coming up with a different term to describe pkers and maybe a different way of describing the skulls but it was really good.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

I thought it was good, instead of putting it half in the rs world and half in the real world, you just kept it in the rs world. Although I did get slightly confused when the pkers went after both of them.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Thanks for the comment Dragoncmd. I edited it a little bit to make the skulls more realistic. Do you like it? You were talking about the part when MM was killed right archimage? Was it this sentence: "Then it hit her"? I meant to say the thought suddenly strike upon her. It might be a little confusing because of the word "hit". Any suggestions?

The next second, the three pkers circled her, laughing loudly, and left. She blinked her eyes, and realized that she hadnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even drawn out her weapon. And then, it suddenly hit her. She was alone. The darkness of the wild surrounded her. She walked a few steps aimlessly. Where was MagicMage? She started to call, but her voice died in her throat. She didn't dare to draw any attentions. Slowly, she walked back, directed only by her own intuitions. She wondered about MagicMage. Did he run away? Teleported back? She had no idea where she was. But she wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t blame him. Anybody would have run away when his life is in danger. And she was still amazed why the pkers didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even lay a sword on her.

That bit I dont get

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• 2 weeks later...

Very good story - I think you should make anew one were she BECOMES a Pker.. and chases the fire wizard who turns into a scared n00b :lol:

I'm not very good at story's :oops:

Current: "1 like lummy" My Pker

Feel free to add me - pchat is always on :)

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Very good story - I think you should make anew one were she BECOMES a Pker.. and chases the fire wizard who turns into a scared n00b :lol:

I'm not very good at story's :oops:

Hmmm good suggestion. She needs to gather the courage to become one first though, heh. Also it may be against her principle ... I've got to think on this one.

• 2 weeks later...