The Masters. This weekend.

cadburys_egg

Yes. It is that time of year again. Down at Augusta they will be hosting the Masters tournament.

Ill be watching it, no particular favourite as of now, it will probably turn out to be Colin Montgomerie. Im a little disappointed that Ian Poulter isn't playing, he was always my favourite :).

Anyone of you be watching it?

knkcopy.jpg

I'm not a fan of watching golf. Playing it is fun, but watching it is pretty slow :\ plus it's like... 4 days long.

You hit the nail on the head. There's nothing like driving a ball 180 yards. There's nothing as boring as watching someone do it on TV.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Pitch and Putt barely compares to a real course.

And yeah watching it can be fairly tedious, but Ill be watching it at my golf club during the day. :wink:

Since it will be on, more people will want to play. More players means more games. More games means more practice and more practice means lower handicap :o.

Plus they set up a "betting table" ^_^.

knkcopy.jpg

I usually only watch fully the final round. Golf before that is pretty boring, but I dare anyone to watch the final pairing of Woods and DiMarco last year and tell me that wasn't full of tension and suspense.

That chip...that chip :shock:

I'm not a fan of watching golf. Playing it is fun, but watching it is pretty slow :\ plus it's like... 4 days long.

You hit the nail on the head. There's nothing like driving a ball 180 yards. There's nothing as boring as watching someone do it on TV.

Except I drive 230 ^_^

summerpngwy6.jpg

Except I drive 230 ^_^

Bah, I only get 200 :(. Thats only with a 3 wood, my 400cc Driver is too hard to use o_O. My Golf Clubs In case you are interested ^_^.

My theory is Accuracy > Power. Up to 30 yrd chips/pitches I land within a few feet, on average. :)

*not big-headed*

knkcopy.jpg

Except I drive 230 ^_^

I use 28 year old clubs. Sue me. :oops:

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Pitch and Putt barely compares to a real course.

And yeah watching it can be fairly tedious, but Ill be watching it at my golf club during the day. :wink:

Since it will be on, more people will want to play. More players means more games. More games means more practice and more practice means lower handicap :o.

Plus they set up a "betting table" ^_^.

i bet 4 dollars on you. if your british then 2 pounds. if your jap then 400 yen. if your in the euro then 4 of those. jkjkjkjk

happiehour.jpeg

Golf in my opinion is like cricket. Great game to play, but whenever I watch it a part of me dies inside :(

Okay, i'm exaggerating but you know what I mean :P

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Golf in my opinion is like cricket. Great game to play, but whenever I watch it a part of me dies inside :(

You mean you want to go play the game? :P

When it was The Ashes my school went cricket crazy. Everywhere you looked there was a bowl being down. It was good but when a week passed the celebration they stopped and went back to normal :|.

knkcopy.jpg

This time of year is a pain for us in Augusta. Traffic, Yankee tourists lining our streets with lawnchairs and signs begging for someone to sell them badges, Yankee tourists everywhere else, etc.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

You mean you want to go play the game? :P

When it was The Ashes my school went cricket crazy. Everywhere you looked there was a bowl being down. It was good but when a week passed the celebration they stopped and went back to normal :|.

Yeah i'd prefer to play it than watch (I find it boring) but still, the master's is pretty to good to watch in the background.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"