Profile/Statistics Cards

SirHartlar

This idea would be good for skillers and people wanting to prove their levels to other people.

I haven't drawn any pictures because I am not good at that sort ofthing, but hopefully my explanation will provide a good insight into this idea.

Top Left: Name: Speaks for itself. Will show your RS username.

Underneath: Combat Level, Total Level: Will show both.

Underneath again: Skills: Shows skills, this could be an optional choice so you could turn it off in the wilderness etc. Useful for pures.

Top Right: Picture: Use a new snapshot option to take a picture of yourself.

Underneath: Favourite skill: Choose favourite skill to be shown.

Underneath again: Favourite Item: Choose favourite to be shown.

Additional Information:

The profile card would be a right-click option where 'Follow' and 'Walk ere' are found. it would appear in the text box as opposed to on screen, so the game wouldn't be obscured.

The card could be turned off so other players can't see it.

Please tell me what you think of this idea I put a lot of thought into this and I think it would be a great addition to the game.

Would this be something people could bring up, like right-click, show profile card? If that was the case it should open in the game screen and show all stats in the high scores, this would also help with stakers and figuring out autoers. I like the idea, but bringing it up in the chat box wouldn't work in my opinion, game screen would work better.

picture.php?albumid=328&pictureid=1551

I have no issue with the current highscores, but i find it to be an inconvience, also, when i switch windows sometimes my computer turns my screen white and makes me lag out..... I just think it would be a neat feature that wouldn't require too much work on Jagex's part

picture.php?albumid=328&pictureid=1551

Would these be like an item? Could you be able to trade them?

Not an item no and not tradeable. Every player would have one and they could choose to turn it on or off. If it is off other players may not view their profile card.

I have no issue with the current highscores, but i find it to be an inconvience, also, when i switch windows sometimes my computer turns my screen white and makes me lag out..... I just think it would be a neat feature that wouldn't require too much work on Jagex's part

i dont like it... cuz the check time is the time you have to kill the other player in the wildy... and when they can click just on you and watch what skill you have / havnt... and it ruins pking...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined