New Addition to Fishing Cooking and Construction!

Dalcyte

I'm all for it, but i think the highest healer (25) Should have a lvl to fish of about 87 for the amount it heals when cooked

thanx for the suggestion...i changed it :)

-Also i finally updated the support list :wink:

Sounds like someone is a hardcore fisherman (in reality :D )

But I have to say I like it. More food, more...healing. Yeah. More healing, I guess...

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

I like it too, but with normal fly fishing, trout requires level 20 and salmon level 30, compared to your level 24 and 32 for the two. Trout only gives 50 exp and salmon gives 70 exp. Also, pike can be fished in the Runescape rivers at level 32, compared to level 37 your pike requires.

Other than these small things, I like your idea. Add me to your list. :D

WHy not make it so that u cna travel in your canoos newhere u want? Like, instead of using a boat 2 karamja, canoe there. It will tkae longer, but then u dont have to go throught the boring dialogues.

U should also b able 2 portage the canoes. And make canoes with more than 1 seat, so more than 1 person can go in it.

That would be kewl.

Also, might wanna add a new utensil 2 fishing in a canoe, a huge net with buoys. U drop it in a fishing spot, and u leav it there 4 like 1 min, while u go 2 a diff fishing spot, and drop another net there. Then u come back, and pull the 1st net out, clean it from the fish that are in it, and u will get a random amount of fish (depending on ur fishing lvl).

U might also b able 2 weave ur own nets, and make them bigger or smaller, and the bigger the net, the more of a fishing lvl u have 2 use.

But, yea, add me 2 the supporters list. (also might wanna bring down the hp healed of untreated fish. i think 1 hp diff is barely nething.)

let me answer a few things.

duutje, I am aware that the level difference is higher. I did this on purpose because the effort to fish them in a boat would surely be harder than on solid ground wouldn't it? Makes sense to me.

meatcar, I am not suggesting portable canoes as a transport update, but as a fishing update, this would be something on its own. And the buoy thing, wouldn't wanna make it to easy now would we? :P

• 1 month later...