Tai bwo wannai trio quest - Karabwan

Sjakie_1_1_3

Hey all. I was doing the tai bwo wannai trio quest but you need a poison karabwan for it. I'm only lvl 34 fishing so I can't get it myself. I know you can get one from one of those brothers but I burnt it when I wanted to prepare it for the poison :oops: I've been trying to buy a new karabwan from other players for 2 hours now but I just can't seem to get one.

I'd really appreciate it if someone wants to help me and buy a raw or poison karabwan for me (I'll pay for it :wink: )

Thanks in advance

PS. My runescape nick is the same as I'm using on this site.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Thank you man. I finished the quest now. Thank you very much 8)

I don't think this topic is needed anymore now.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

• 1 month later...
Where do you get a spear for this quest? Can you make them? If so how? Thanks

Spears are only from monster drops. Try killing hobgoblins for a while, they drop spears from bronze to steel and the steel one is which you want. Of course it can be bought from other players too, but getting one as drop is faster than finding a seller.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Thanks, I was afraid of that. I've been killing hobgoblins for quite awhile and the only spears I've gotten are bronze.

[spears are only from monster drops. Try killing hobgoblins for a while, they drop spears from bronze to steel and the steel one is which you want. Of course it can be bought from other players too, but getting one as drop is faster than finding a seller./quote]

Thanks, I was afraid of that. I've been killing hobgoblins for quite awhile and the only spears I've gotten are bronze.

Mossies have a good drop rate for mithril spears too, which also suit the quest.

siganizq4.gif