Sig On MS Paint

x_Mindless_x

Simple, boring, common.

5/10.

1/10 for effort

2/10 for first attempty.

3/10 for cut/paste.

4/10 for fake skills.

5/10 for... I don't like to be harsh, just a "average" passing mark.

Could do something better next time, probably a funnier fake or screenshot helped in better rating or something. :wink:

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

Simple, boring, common.

5/10.

1/10 for effort

2/10 for first attempty.

3/10 for cut/paste.

4/10 for fake skills.

5/10 for... I don't like to be harsh, just a "average" passing mark.

Could do something better next time, probably a funnier fake or screenshot helped in better rating or something. :wink:

I agree, just simple, boring and comoon

I would give 0/10

-1/10 for trying

-2/10 because you copy and pasted (badly)

-3/10 for time spent

-4/10 for your OWNING skills

and I remove them all because the quality is horrible

Tip: Spend more time working and such.

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

I rate it 6/10; 8/10 for effort and 4/10 for quality and appearance.

Well, I decided to make this. I don't have any of these fancy new programs so I decided to make one Old School.. It was my first attempt and I'd like people to please rate it.. Here goes :(

_k0m0d0_, can you read? I'm serious. You took Jitouz's comment and added your poor spelling and crude comments along with an immature rating. 'Negative' ratings? I loathe you.

loldruidym0.jpg

Well, I decided to make this. I don't have any of these fancy new programs so I decided to make one Old School.. It was my first attempt and I'd like people to please rate it.. Here goes :(

_k0m0d0_, can you read? I'm serious. You took Jitouz's comment and added your poor spelling and crude comments along with an immature rating. 'Negative' ratings? I loathe you.

you can do great sigs and perfect cropping with paint...which i assume is what "oldschool" means

a first doesnt make it better it just means he hasnt had a lot of practice....a 0/10 for a screenshot and copy + paste isnt immature its fair...some creativity added to it might make it better..but its still what it is

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

I think it's common for people to have different opinion and since Mindless is going for different C/C, he would have to accept reasonable comments.

k0m0d0 aint saying l337 comments like "it's cabbages, get off the forum with your cabbage work!", so I don't see any wrong with it. Lastly, not everyone have a good standard English grammer/spelling.

Ok, stop +1 spam, carry on rating!

:)

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

Calm down people! I don't want this thread getting locked. This was my first sig. If I really start to get into it, maybe I'll get the new MS Paint. Once again This Was My First Try. I'm fine with the rating. I know that this was just the first one of many and I'm going to try to improve the sigs.[/b]

paymentscm7.png

Pffft.

I made it to agree with Jitouz. Oh geez.

And yes, I can read.. how about you? :roll:

Does not matter you you have or not fancy programs, people can do pretty pretty well with MS paint and such, using these types of this like: Oh, 1st sig and using MS Paint, so? Is this a reson to doing something in 30 seconds? So maybe people should lie, dont you think so? Oh, so its the first job at a non-fancy program :"so we cant say some truth and be honest."

So if everyone needs just good comments, always post as: 1 ATTEMPT, NON-FANCY PRGRAMS USING! DONT BE HARSH! OR DONT BE HONEST!

But I dont regret what I said, its the truth and what can I say else? Oh yes.

Just to this be a bit on-topic: Make a rectangle, a black one around your image on a non-fancy program, and it will look better.

And btw, what you consider a fancy program?

you can do great sigs and perfect cropping with paint...which i assume is what "oldschool" means

a first doesnt make it better it just means he hasnt had a lot of practice....a 0/10 for a screenshot and copy + paste isnt immature its fair...some creativity added to it might make it better..but its still what it is

I think it's common for people to have different opinion and since Mindless is going for different C/C, he would have to accept reasonable comments.

k0m0d0 aint saying l337 comments like "it's cabbages, get off the forum with your cabbage work!", so I don't see any wrong with it. Lastly, not everyone have a good standard English grammer/spelling.

Ok, stop +1 spam, carry on rating!

:)

Yup.

@Pink: I cant have the perfect grammar you have. Sorry.

And if you like the sig, great, different people might have different opinions some times.... Maybe you will understand me.

And now beter stop with this, otherwise this thread will get locked by flaming, and Mindless doesnt want it I suppose.

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

I'm fine with the rating.

I think you missed something. I want you to say the truth. Where did I say to stop being so harsh? I consider fancy programs the stuff that pixelers use to create their art.

I wasnat saying you asked to ne not honest, I was just giving examples...

Oh, so you consider MS Paint (A Windows default program) fancy? Oh God.. I imagine what would you say about PS...

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png