A lot of needed C/C Please

imhomer

Ok this sig is nearing completion. I am taking my time as it is my first. I am just trying to get some feedback on my shading job as well as background. Also if you want to give feedback on anatomy, please do so but unfortunatly I really don't feel like changing all the shading and stuff. However, I will take your advice under consideration for next time. Obviously the head style for the person hasn't been finalized yet. Ok here they are, the progression of my first pixel sig:

manvsdragonmuscleexperiment0vb.png

Update: This is after adding a sword, changing the wing shape to match a bronze dragon, and starting to shade.

manvsdragonmuscleexperiment1ou.png

Update2: Finished shading the dragon and slightly changed its head. Looking at it I think it's really good but the middle torso between the front and back legs needs work. Also I've noticed taht the legs and arms on the person as well as the shoulders look good and shaded but the body still looks flat.

manvsdragonmuscleexperiment27a.png

Update3: Made a simple background for dragon and person, Brimhaven Dungeon. Currently working on lava.

manvsdragonbackground0ha.png

Update4: Finished up light source and added 3 more (another torch plus two lava pits.)

manvsdragonbackground8kz.png

Edit: Title edited [selling sig title not appropriate for forum ~Alduron]

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

The dragon look weird (but I love how the angle it's facing), probably the head of the dragon is too "straight"?

Maybe the finished work will make everything looks right. :P

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

i think its great. your anatomy is a little off (neck, arms, etc) but once finished i think it'll look amazing! nice job :)

The anatomy on the person or the dragon?

BTW new update, I've finished shading the dragon. On to the background!

Imhomer.png

Thats really good :shock: 10/10. Lol but I love the obvious color palet, it cracks me up :lol:

Not finished yet which is why the palette is still there. :oops: .................also why the dragon still has only 3 legs.

Imhomer.png

shade your walls?

good dragon no filments between the wings though? wth? flys with bone like wing thingy majjiggeryers? You had them in then they sorta dissappeard... when they were in they didn't look that hot tho... not sure why no wow factor to them they look a little like window shades...:shock:

good knight, more life needed on the sword its just a straight little thingy :?

shade the floor/add texture to it

thats about all i can think of right now

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

shade your walls?

good dragon no filments between the wings though? wth? flys with bone like wing thingy majjiggeryers? You had them in then they sorta dissappeard... when they were in they didn't look that hot tho... not sure why no wow factor to them they look a little like window shades...:shock:

good knight, more life needed on the sword its just a straight little thingy :?

shade the floor/add texture to it

thats about all i can think of right now

Thanks for the C/C. The reason why there are no filaments is because I wanted it to match a bronze dragon. I might have missed something because honestly I have never seen one on my own and the pics in the bestiary are not perfect. Currently I am working on putting rocks down on the floor but I'm not sure what you mean by shading the walls? Just give them different browns to make it look more like rock? Also, any suggestions on the sword?

Imhomer.png

my wall shadeing is a piece of crp cause my tablet is broken but i think you will get the idea.. the shadeing on ths sword got messed up when free rotated but i think you also get that idea... he isn't just standing there holding it he is activaly useing and swinging the sword

manvsdragonbackground8kz5qg.jpg

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^