Whoamg phree sigs yo. Im finished NO MORE ORDERS

cadburys_egg

Hey Cad... how're the sigs going? Look, I just thought I would show you mine... it's in my signature funnily enough :D *stares at sig and gloats* sorry I just had to show you.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, good thing you got goin here :lol: okies down to buissness (??) how do ya spell it?!

Right that code is too hard for me to comprehend (lawlz) so here goes

name -X R3vnge X top right hand corner with flashing outline which is yella--resident evil font plawkz and bottom left hand corner say 55+ ranged 50+ mage 1 def phaw lyph

backround be grundge please...black and kinda metallic bl00..bit o red..juyst enuf to make it look dark..

in the middle umm if you can...could i have a pic of a mage on the floor with the bind curl thingies around him, and a ranger (me) standing over him holding his bow ready to fire i.e the string this is pulled back.

if ya cant to the pic then could i have my name in the middle..and the backround a pic of a modified toyota celica or 350z..on the right half

:!: fanx matey

jeez my grammer deteriorated along teh way :shock:

Hey man, good thing you got goin here :lol: okies down to buissness (??) how do ya spell it?!

Right that code is too hard for me to comprehend (lawlz) so here goes

name -X R3vnge X top right hand corner with flashing outline which is yella--resident evil font plawkz and bottom left hand corner say 55+ ranged 50+ mage 1 def phaw lyph

backround be grundge please...black and kinda metallic bl00..bit o red..juyst enuf to make it look dark..

in the middle umm if you can...could i have a pic of a mage on the floor with the bind curl thingies around him, and a ranger (me) standing over him holding his bow ready to fire i.e the string this is pulled back.

if ya cant to the pic then could i have my name in the middle..and the backround a pic of a modified toyota celica or 350z..on the right half

:!: fanx matey

jeez my grammer deteriorated along teh way :shock:

1) Use the form.

2) Don't bother filling the form out, since Cad states he doesn't do Pixels.

Kay, IceEmblem3: (Only going to post GIF versions to use here now, if you want the PNG version you will need to PM me for it.)

iceemblem34yo.gif

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8650/iceemblem34yo.gif

Sorry 'bout the wait, been busy. This was hard since the render looked rubbish non-coloured but looked too blended yellow. So I added a blue blur around it. :?

If you want I can re-do it but with a different render. :)

I will have all of tomorrow and possibly Monday free. Yay for bank holidays.

knkcopy.jpg

Man, its awsome....only two teensy weensy changes tho....

1. could you make the writing coloured.

2. Could you make the background kind of like...your in the jungle...

cheers dude

froggy

Itiessi.png

Returned to Runescape June 2011 after a 3 year break :)

What colour writing?? ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì

You mean like... Dark green background, and then light(ish) green for the writing?

Kinda like Camel-flange (Camoflague - I don't know if spelling is correct so I always say Camel-flange instead. :D)

hey i'm back...I didn't want the style and font changed....keep the back ground and get the font back , I dont want a border, make the font colour...red.

Itiessi.png

Returned to Runescape June 2011 after a 3 year break :)