Whoamg phree sigs yo. Im finished NO MORE ORDERS

cadburys_egg

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cadburys, no offense but I would like to know if you are making the sig of mine or I should order somewhere else? Its not that im in hurry I just need to know if I get or not... Don't want to be 50% sure about it.

tusigja5.png

untitled6kv7.gif

cadburys, no offense but I would like to know if you are making the sig of mine or I should order somewhere else? Its not that im in hurry I just need to know if I get or not... Don't want to be 50% sure about it.

1. There are people with older requests than you, I am doing theirs first.

2. You posted... what, 2 hours ago? Patience pl0x?

3. I am doing these in my own free time this isnt my job.

Sorry, but I am sick of people telling me to do their signature. Some people have been waiting over a day, sometimes 2 days.

Edit:

Jimmyh7: Im confused. I read the post and seen the thread and got Jitouz to create you a siggy and avvy. Use them by all means. But I made my avatar for me. Me alone.

knkcopy.jpg

Sorry, but I am sick of people telling me to do their signature. Some people have been waiting over a day, sometimes 2 days.

i made a topic mate

Why don't you try reading? I said I am not in hurry I just want to know if you are going to make. I want to be sure I get the sig, I don't care if it takes a day, week or month.

tusigja5.png

untitled6kv7.gif

Why don't you try reading? I said I am not in hurry I just want to know if you are going to make. I want to be sure I get the sig, I don't care if it takes a day, week or month.

Same to you ;)

Yours will be done in time.

knkcopy.jpg

Mainey, you can't just stroll into these forums and start criticising one of the best abstract-ers in this place.

You want to compete? Fine, go ahead. But stop criticising Cad, and his works.

Every artist has a unique taste, and if Cad likes to emboss text, meh, let him.

Now go away.

can i tip u on one ting cad?..

the bevel and emboss ting just makes text look ugly.. i did it for a few of my sigs too.. yuck..

few of my sigs too

dude look.... i was helpin him not to do it... , like i said i did it in some of mine too.. which is y i dnt do it n e more coz its horrible.. if i were critising him id b critisising myself.. suttin i wudnt do.. and can u stop being mean to me .. i said dam sry to cad enuf times now.. and im not sayin it n e more times.. ive made myself clear and ive offered him to come on to a good gfx forum.. which will most certaintly help him improve... isnt that enuf sorrys?!

Yeh still thats your opinion not cads... he is one of the best sig makers i have ever seen and its his own choice what he wants to do with his sigs...

Plus this thread is about him making sigs... if he wanted help from critics like you he would make a thread called. "come critisise me coz ur all noobs"

coffe73ll3wh0.jpg

A request for you... I would need a phoenix sig, size so that it fits Tip.It forum. On the sig I just need 2 things: somewhere in middle let it say Serizzim and under it in small text proud member of Phoenix Riders.

Thank you a lot. :D

Try getting the text so it fits nice to image. THANK YOU!

With regards - Serizzim

Hmm ok, I will do it.

Type of sig: Abstract...

Colours: Around orange, yellow, red... Something exotic just not pink lol.

Render: None, just want an image of Phoenix... Maybe 2 Phoenix on each side? Hmm...

Border: Just do 1px black...

Name: Serizzim

Tagline ( :P ): in small text: proud member of Phoenix Riders

Font: Something similar to the font in sig no. 4 by Goldwolflord

Thank you...

I cant find any phoenix renders :|.

Got any in-particular?

knkcopy.jpg