bank idea

NeoCypherX

i dunno if this idea has come up before but it struck me the other day when i was searching through my bank looking for that one item wouldent it be easier if u could type in the name of an item and that would withdraw it let me know if this idea strikes with anyone

Hey this is pretty good, but theres a popular bank ideas also. So maybe you two should work it out somehow. I think your is simple to use also. Or maybe you two should combine the ideas together to form a perfect Bank. What do you think? is it a good idea. :)

gigapowers1.png

thats a good idea it would just be hard to type it correctly each time

another bank thing would be able to arrange your things into different catagories

(a.k.a. different and seperate boxes)

hes rite :shock:

Nighthawkpro(level-126)

A "search" option for the bank would be cool, but seriously, how many people in runescape (remember the majority is aged 12-15) can remember how to spell "adamant battleaxe" or "tz-ket-ak"?

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

This would pretty much be solved in an easier way, if the bank would automatically group armour with armour, herblore with herblore, etc. I think that'd help me a lot anyway.

I love that idea! That is just like when you are cleaning up your computer and you do arrange by kind and then do autoarrange :P

I do that on my mac arrange settings lol.

Good idea.

~Aprzepioski

aprzanimateddarkci0.gif

Maybe a search that you don't need to spell but the bank should have a search box with categories like for example: Weapon and armors. In the weapon category there should be list different types like from alphabet order from A-Z bronze to rune, dragons, etc. Same goes for armors, what do you think wouldnt it be better rather than spelling the words. :)

gigapowers1.png