The story of a noob attempting barrows..

lol000999

kk no offense to any1 but (insert all caps) BARROWS IS NOT THAT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys act like it likes going 1 on 1 with the kq or something just bring like 5 (4) does p pots and stuff to do earth wave and rune arrows and ur good!

(i don't mean to flame)

kkthnxbye

Well, if anyone whos as bad at Barrows as this guy thinks its easy, then I'd have to agree with him :D .

Try multiple methods, and find your favorite (the hardest choice is finding a balance between cost and speed). I've only done about 150 runs, but I've tried 4-5 methods, and I'm pretty set on the one I use now. Just try a few things and find out what works best for you; every Barrower has their own unique preference.

Oh, and very nice story, pretty funny :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

nice storry but i got a lvl 85 friend who got in his first barrow trip guthans warspear!!!!

items i have got in like 100 trips were : ahrims hood , karils skirt and guthans helm

Stingo+rgb.png

goals :

. slayer [55/65] . prayer [55/60]

. strength [76/90] . range [73/80]

. magic [76/94] . fletching [84/85]

im lvl 92 and have never gone to the barrows

i figure alot more training is needed for me to even attempt the barrows let alone survive them

i also figure i should get 55 slayer b4 i ever go there (working on it right now)

You can do barrows already easily. The reason to do magic dart is mainly because it is economical. Just use your best spell and take prayer pots. Prayer everything if you are not sure about your abilities.

Just save up the minds and deaths you get from the chest and once you get slayer 55 you can start using those for barrows and other things.

I showed my friend how to do barrows and he is only a low 80s.

-----

On a sidenote, i started doing barrows again because i really want a guthan spear before continuing my slayer skill leveling (80) now. It's been hard work so far without full guthan (still have rest of guthan from when I got scammed with leaf-spear).

I only use 1 dose of prayer per run, or 2 doses when I meet dharok down below in the barrows, so it is quite cheap to do so. I still like doing barrows. I got at least 5 magic levels in the barrows. I will probably get magic 80 this week there, or beginning next week. It's slightly dangerous (when you get reckless) and there are nice rewards. Shame about all the walking, but it would be too easy without it.

and yesterday i got my first d med there.

God, I love this game.

you wanna know sad true? u will never get away form barrows, it's addictive and it should be banned.

i'm hooked on them since lvl 83. 2nd strip got me veracs helm and that was my best 2.2 mil ever made. since then 75 trips latter i still kickign hard and my bank is pretty nice :)

if you will find cure from barrows let me know :)

and gratz with luck

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

I remember my first 58 trips in barrows, no item...

Im doing much better today though, I only use 5 does per trip!

Still no items though.

Anyways, congrats and happy hunting?

cocojo.png