The story of a noob attempting barrows..

lol000999

Ok so I went to pest crontrol liked it but I could never kill the enemies because of brawlers in the way. Everyone reccomended d hally.. Looks at bank can't afford 1 dam. Ask my m8s if they knew how to make some descient money first reply barrows 2nd barrows.. any1 seeing a pattern here? So i'm looking blankley at the barrow guides I'm lvl 94 everyone says I'll do fine ok lets look at my stock. Well I look at bank again can't afford.. Ask my m8s to borrow some money anwsers no :(. So I sell my rune kite (long story won't go into details) Got a slayer staff everything some runes could only get 2 prayer pots (4) :(. So go off to barrows *reads guides*

Ok so dhoark no worries goes in prayer boom after some while dhoark dead. Comes out wdh.. Evil bob pops ups.. *gives evils to bob* Guess what he does pop balloon random event. First 1 I've ever had took some time did it. Money reward >.> Ok so karil did it looks at prayer *sighs* So I think where the heck did my prayer go. Omg it drains god dam you barrows *Insert 100s of cusering and flaming* Ok verac next.. Looks oh noes verac in tunnel :( So I go off to guthan put on prayer Dam stupid mistake used my prayer pot (every1 reccomends 1 for me) Runs out of prayer oh joy oh joy. Well I survived killed guthan teled. So there I was 1 prayer pot left 3 brothers dead. Goes again everything went well nothing special ok now verac in tunnel.. First thing I did was running around lost like a noob in a maze. Finally I find the puzzle door omg I get the puzzle wrong ... Goes hunting around again.. Omg the monsters keep interupting me so I kill them.. Opens door ok got it right theres verac oh shiat.

The battle is on *insert battle scene here with rock music* Ok kicks his a** lol opens chest teles looks at inv *face goes all blank* *burst into tears* na jk so I need more money for more prayer pots. The only decsion I have is sell my rune boots sold them brought 22 prayer pots. So we go again everything goes well prob is ahrim in tunnel. So we go 1 on 1 him blasting his fire wave at me. Me shooting mith arrows at rapid speed. *goes on 10hp looks at inv no food omg* Ahrim is almost dead *thinks quickly what to do what to do* Don't want to risk it so I tele. I'm alive *insert heaven music here* So I go again to ahrim he pops up this time wtf. So I kill him and go to all the crypts no tunnels. Goes to torag torag in tunnel kick his a** gets reward nothing omg?

So 2 trips nothing 3, 4, and 5th trip goes well then it's 6th.. Goes all well but runs out of food.. Uh oh tele time :( This guy watched me kill every1. I go c ya to him I explain out of food. He gave me a few lobbies :) That was enough food to keep me alive. So verac in tunnel again lol.. So reaches towards chest verac disagrees... So I drink my prayer pots rapid ok no doses left. Prayer goes :( Oh god verac likes hitting me hard hit 23. Ok so 25hp and did the final strike on him hes dead yes!!!!!!!!!11. Opens chest teles without looking. Looks at inv wow only 1 death left omg if verac survived a few more slayer darts then I would be dead.. *Breathes constatly to calm self down* Goes to bank desposits loot looks omfg ahrims hood. I'm screaming around the room and my cats are looking at me going wtf. My friends are like whatever at me :(. Well I sold it for 350k got more deaths got my d hally.. But it wasn't enough I wanted more profit so I'm still doing more barrows 800k is what I need now for 80 cooking :) So thats it finally I go for barrows.

So thats my story of how a lvl 94 never been to barrows starting out bad acctually goes right.

P.S sorry for the extreme long post now my back and neck is acheing :(.

me and a friend are doing the same thing this weekend, im 98 and he's 104 hopfully we will get lucky, we will be using the achient magiks method though.

Yeah, me and my other friend are doing barrows, my first trip way back when i got guthans helm, sold for 4.9mil easy, Ah good old days.

:lol:

Ian

lambosig1.png

Nice story. I remember my 3rd barrow run...torag plate =D. You coulda sold the Ahrim Hood for 450k though. :P

Oh well I'll live I was in a hurry. My cats are still looking at me funny...

Stories with bad grammar are the next "PMG MEE HAVE KARM4!111!" topics.Only Leester's was good

Umm...congratz.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Stories with bad grammar are the next "PMG MEE HAVE KARM4!111!" topics.Only Leester's was good

Umm...congratz.

:? Look I try to use grammer even though my fingers don't like it. My fingers were made for 1337 and fast typing not perfectly spelled checked slow made topics.

My fingers like saying like this

p1mgs i have a lfie!111111111

Slow way

I have a life.

Maybe killing me but at least ppl can a little read it :P

kk no offense to any1 but (insert all caps) BARROWS IS NOT THAT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys act like it likes going 1 on 1 with the kq or something just bring like 5 (4) does p pots and stuff to do earth wave and rune arrows and ur good!

(i don't mean to flame)

kkthnxbye

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Umm...congratz.

:? Look I try to use grammer even though my fingers don't like it. My fingers were made for 1337 and fast typing not perfectly spelled checked slow made topics.

My fingers like saying like this

p1mgs i have a lfie!111111111

Slow way

I have a life.

Maybe killing me but at least ppl can a little read it :P

You cannot type 1337, I'm afraid. Unless the last two characters in your name are a space then an 'M'.

I r teh soz, man. :cry:

kk no offense to any1 but (insert all caps) BARROWS IS NOT THAT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys act like it likes going 1 on 1 with the kq or something just bring like 5 (4) does p pots and stuff to do earth wave and rune arrows and ur good!

(i don't mean to flame)

kkthnxbye

Dude, i'm poor for life I can't afford wasting bloods 5 prayer pots rune arrows. I have to work with the things I have. And at the moment I can only afford slayer dart mith arrows and 1 prayer pot per trip.

Just tried another trip got dhoark in tunnel I found him. So I'm drinking prayer pots rapid and he hitting 24s on me then im on 20hp i eat lobbies rapid with prayer on. Start killing him a swarm comes so now their teaming me it's 2 on 1 :(.Well anyway did it went to chest nothing mind runes coins and chaos :(.

I remember myself doing barrows with ice burst at combat lvl 75 :P

High lvls looking at me like omg what a noob but i was a lot faster killing the brothers then them :) ice burst ftw.

Ohw and I did die once when in the tunnel i found verac

I go out of the room pot up go back in

get hit 25 25 24 dead

a second verac had popped up....

I've gone 40-50 trips without anything then ahrims hood.

I've gone back there sometime when I was taking a break from pking and die te dharok because of the known mistake being 10 prayer having dharok at less then 5 hp not wanting to waste a prayer dose.

Then see how a ghostface pops up protect from melee going out and being hit a 56 from dharok, is that his max btw ? it kinda surprised me :P anyways dead and never gone back since 60 + trips with nothing but ahrims top. Pking makes much mre money anyways :) and its way more fun

Woot, I am lucky :D. Just went to the fight caves place and was killing the lvl 149s. So go off into safe spot with d hally and first kill ... *looks starts screaming* sheild drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111 woot. :P *Hugs luck :D)

im lvl 92 and have never gone to the barrows

i figure alot more training is needed for me to even attempt the barrows let alone survive them

i also figure i should get 55 slayer b4 i ever go there (working on it right now)

#5102 to get 99 cooking

Current Attack XP - 7,3xx,xxx - Going for 99