Pest Controll Safe spots

dragons_m8

When your attacking portals and your getting thumped by a big brawler or a level 125 defiler this will help you out!

Basicaly there is a spot around each portal where you can attack it and not be hit unless you move to the wrong spot which allows a shifter (the teleporting ones) to get into the safe spot himself! :roll:

I will be standing in these spots and telling you where i am. oh by the way this is me!

tobyghose8ky.jpg

Im gonna start this from going East and heading on clockwise through portals heres the first!

East portal safe spot

safespotnumber18be.jpg

Heading south walking around monsters (i know its a pain in the rear!) and jump into safe spot number 2.

South East portal safe spot

safespotnumber20fd.jpg

walk wese a bit and now you will see the next portall!

South West safe spot

safespotnumber35rd.jpg

WARNING! This one is not exact as if a shifter teleports to your right or behind you he can hit you. If anyone can find a PROPER safe spot for this portal please PM me and I will update and add in your name and my thanks :wink:

Now go north west a bit for the last portal and smash this one in aswell!

West portal

(So far unable to find one for this but if anyone can or has one for it please PM me and I shall add it inn mentioning your name :wink: )

If there are any complaints or if any are wrong please inform me and I shall change as soon as possible thanks.

Enjoy :P

dragonmansiglq0.png

are ancients effective there?

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Or sit there and act like an idiot around the knight. That's what I do, or I repair the gates since it's a 'noob' job and nobody does it when I play.

But anyway, nice tips! I'll have to try that sometime.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

are ancients effective there?

Oh Yeah. Go in there with Ice Barrage (or any barrage for that matter) and climb up the ladder to one of the south towers, wait for some monsters to build up and boom, instant experience and a won game.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Only problem is that then people use the first two safe spots you mention they arent able to kill spinners because of all that creatures that is crawding on the other side of the portal there the beasts normally spawn. I will never use these safespots as i rather take the risk of getting killed and be able to distract the spinners (don't kill them, i hate all these noobs (and high lvls) wanting to kill the spinners. Hitting them once or twice is enough to let them attack u and they hardly do any damage).

06maj300002137ga.png

There is 10 kinds of people. Those who understands binary numbers and those who dont!