x_Mindless_x

Sometimes when I find a seller for my wood on the forums, they aren't on all the time. Maybe we live in different time zones, I'm not sure. But when they're offline, I have no way of sending them a message or contacting them in any way. I think that you should be able to send messages and have them stored for the person that you sent it to. You could have an option in your player menu that would show how many messages you have. Tell me what you think

paymentscm7.png

Normally, you just find another buyer. There is usually more than one buying a certain item anyway. Perhaps Jagex could do this next time they update the forums :wink: I don't think it's that neccissary however.

Offline and unavailable.

So you're saying something like an in-game mail center? I like!

And how about adding a limit of 5 or so messages per player. (Just a thought)

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

In-game mail centers is just asking for more scammer with the "WE R JAEGX AND WE NID UR PASSWROD"

If you had your public chat turned to off, all messages would be blocked. Same with friends chat. By the way, what happened to the rules that Jagex put down? We will never ask you for your password and stuff :wink: Only idiots fall for that stuff. I guess its just as bad when people come up to you and say that

paymentscm7.png

Regardless of all the tweaking it needs (not much) I like it :D

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR