Doodling Pen Style with Paw

Sy_Accursed

Well I had 30mins 'private study', a black pen, lots of blank a4 and no work to do so heres what I came up with:

gothchick3mc.png

Any comments etc welcomed!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

umm....

lets just say i like your pixel work ALOT better

the shadeing is good - i think you got all light sources from the right angle...

the face.... should be hidden behind a bag... if i had a face that ulgy i would rown myself... why? the lips... a stright line looks better then dispupotunate (got to learn to spell that word) lumps you drew... whats with the tall pointy tower on the left side of the lip?

Hair... well imho curly hair has always looked better to me... not to say that straight hair doesn't look nice (meh actually it doesn't :roll: ) but i just think that drawing flowing smooth flowery hair is fun.. straight is fine if you like that style (but if you do i will hunt you down :x )

Nose is a squashed tomato... i dunno what style look you were going for but that doesn't look good! not good at all! aggh give us definition not just lines that look flat and smushed...

eyes are alright but to be honest looks like you messed up on the left one and drew the hair over it...

THANK GOD ! I don't have to explain that every woman doesn't have balloons in her shirt! You made the chest relatively well and i really have no remarks other then that... decent work right there :D

shoulders are hunched forwards a bit and rounded in odd ways but all together not bad...

i would suggets you get a book on the face of humans... atm your drawing cows... i dunno how though because your pixels have at the very least decent faces on them :? only spent 30 mins on it i know but you can do better :D

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Lol I know I made mistakes, but I worked with them best I could cuz weel it was in pen.

Thought I did quite well for 30mins sitting next to annoying person who kept trying to draw nipples and larger breasts on it and hiding it from a teacher who thought I was doing english

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Lol I know I made mistakes, but I worked with them best I could cuz weel it was in pen.

Thought I did quite well for 30mins sitting next to annoying person who kept trying to draw nipples and larger breasts on it and hiding it from a teacher who thought I was doing english

rofl the breasts are pretty big anyway :P

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Eyes are in the middle of a human head, not at the top.

They're also alot smaller than you drew em.

The hair looks un-conditioned. Really stiff, not really like hair, more like a bad wig.

Try to make it a bit more 'flow-ish', with alot more swoosh in there.

tipitsigte0.png