My first ever sig dont laugh plz! (+animation just)

Guest Calvertmbe

Guest Calvertmbe

Lightningsig.gif

another quick sig :)

new-ani-sig-done.gif

yay finally got the text to fade in and out. ok the rest is a bit on the tacky side but i was just working on the moving words.

ok help please.

1) is there somewhere where i can get better backgrounds or is there a way to make em on photoshop?

2) how to make/get better pictures and shapes? rather than just coloured boring squares and circles (im not very good at freehand)

thanks for the advice :)

sigsize3copy.jpg

I wanted a sig but had no idea what to do so i played with photoshop 6.0 for a couple of hours and this was the result. im quite pleased even though it looks a bit **** :) kept me up til 2:30am trying get it to work. anyway poke a bit of fun at it. (if it works - fingers crossed)

Next Update:

SigType2copy.jpg

ok this is a second attempt. still just playing around and learning. im having fun as well. i gotta work out how to put pretty pictures on as i can't draw anything free hand. still took me a while as ive never designed anything like this before. i think the last program i ever used was "dr draw" (does anybody remember that) probably about 13 years ago. thanks for the constructive critisism and the :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this one any better?

Next Update:

SigType3donecopy.jpg

Third time lucky. not much response on the last sig. this last one was done much quicker than the last 2.

2 questions :-

Whats the best one so far? (to use as my sig)

and how do u get pictures of items from rs to look good on photoshop?

lmfao that took you a couple of hours :shock:

thats like a 5 minute sig :lol:

its ok for a first one i guess though but its just cut and paste, if you have a program you should atleast have made a simple background

Lazyboy164 - 126 combat - 16 99's - 2215+ Total

ihavearighthr7.gif

lmao that took you a couple of hours :shock:

its ok for a first one i guess though but its just cut and paste, if you have a program you should atleast have made a simple background

This is a 5 minute sig, made it while I was woodcutting lol-

wooooooooooooo.png

That's not so bad... But blurry. Maybe some people just are slow, it's not nice that some faster people just laugh.

OFF TOPIC: I made this in 5 mins 5min.png

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Guest Calvertmbe

:twisted: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

ok that one was **** what do you think of the other 2?

Guest Calvertmbe

thanks. ok ill use the last one. ive just started to work on a variation where the text fades in and out. thats quite technical for me so may take a bit longer, ive got my name to work though :). im using image ready 3.0 if anybody wanted to know.

Guest farheld

for fading on image ready, dont you just lower and raise the opacity of the layer for each frame? Im sure thats how its done, not sure tho :P

Guest Calvertmbe

ok. sorry im not some expert desk top publicist. :evil: :evil: :evil:

ive never done this before. something a bit more helpful like advice would have been appriciated from someone so enlightened as yourself rather than just saying their ****! i know they are, but i would like to do them better which is why im asking for HELPFUL feedback.

Is that such an unreasonable request?

lmao that took you a couple of hours :shock:

This is a 5 minute sig, made it while I was woodcutting lol-

wooooooooooooo.png

that is a 1 min sig

Adelais.jpeg