Jagex can stop autoers by doing:

ikraz66

I just came up with an amazing idea :idea: to stop autoers without affecting real players at all. Jagex can exploit the fact that almost all autoer programs use at least some auto-clicking. ---> All they need to do is tweak the screen every few minutes. By this, i mean change the view left, right or up, like normal players can do by pressing arrow keys, but only by a fraction of a degree RANDOMLY. This should be enough to confuse most autoers, but not enough for real players to even notice.

A similar idea would be for the mini-map to slightly expand and shrink very slowly, and randomly, but not enough to notice.

If the programmers are subtle enough with these types of random tweaks, the autoer designers wont easily figure out what their problem is! :P

I hope I'm not being too confusing, if anyone needs clarification, please ask, and be specific! :!: :!:

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

you seriously didnt know this was ALREADY THERE???

stare at your main window and every 20 or so seconds it moves

you minimap only changes when you login

also i thought of a new light blueish armor... I call it rune :lol:

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

Don't know how new this idea is, but why can't they just put some mages and rangers around macroing spots, like the yews and ess (I have never seen a ranger monster/enemy in f2p :shock: )

They can be around lvl 50-60 and slaughter the [bleep]ing macroers :twisted:

Don't know how new this idea is, but why can't they just put some mages and rangers around macroing spots, like the yews and ess (I have never seen a ranger monster/enemy in f2p :shock: )

They can be around lvl 50-60 and slaughter the * macroers :twisted:

Ok then only level 100 somes could get yews since thge monsters would attack both macros and real players, bad idea.

Sig

Ok then only level 100 somes could get yews since thge monsters would attack both macros and real players, bad idea.

i agree i spend much time legaly minin ess and tryin to mine ess while being massacred is not a verry fun sounding prospect

what they should do is make it change a few shades of like green, lite green, dark green then back to just plan green.

idk but it mite take to much programing, or they could make it do that around the most notoris place for autoers

1) They already do

2) It don't work like that.

ok, I don't know much about macroing programs, but i'm working on the assumption that most bots use at least some auto clicking in their coding, and that they use the mini map. Maybe they require the map to always point directly north. like i said before, Jagex can make it rotate slightly and ramdomly to throw that type of autoer off. maybe the mini map could also zoom in and out a little.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

ok, I don't know much about macroing programs, but i'm working on the assumption that most bots use at least some auto clicking in their coding, and that they use the mini map. Maybe they require the map to always point directly north. like i said before, Jagex can make it rotate slightly and ramdomly to throw that type of autoer off. maybe the mini map could also zoom in and out a little.

The mini map is already out of synch with the actual terrain. The problem is that the people who program the autoers pick the easiest option first, then Jagex fills that hole, so they move to the next easiest exploit.

There is no "magic bullet" for autoers, Jagex employs a team of highly skilled programmers, if there was one, they would have found it by now.

siganizq4.gif