Answer or Else !!!

Anti macro...Random Event.

Little Red Riding Hood asks you for directions, you have 3 choices and are rewarded accordingly.

Now if you don't respond...Red says "Answer me or you will have to log in again" . Red will ask at least 3 times, but never under a combat situation.

Well seeing as macro's dont respond to anything the chances are they're going to get kicked.

Honest players need not worry.

Just an idea anyway

one prob, macro programs have the username and pass coded into it....

if they get logged out they could simply log back on...

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

When autoers are logged out they switch to another world quite quickly, its in their programming. Because i was watching a mod make them go poof by simply talking, it was funny :D But all they do is change worlds :(

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Off Topic: Why don't Jagex just shut down the F2P servers for week? It's not like the F2P would miss anything (BTW I am F2P, and what better way to get away from RS than having it taken away?) This would also give the staff that have to deal with the macroing claims some time off, when they get back they will be all ready to go and give those bots the boot.

On Topic: I think this could work because there could be so many different questions Little Red could ask, like:

1) I have to go to Lumbridge which way is it (from Draynor)

2) ^ same question as above but from Varrock

After they get it right then maybe they can have some sandwhiches or a red cape? But if they get it wrong then there should be a one hour minimum wait time before they can log-in (or some amount of time, maybe a whole day :shock: ).

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

The topic title isn't very informative.

Well, macroers know how to handle random events, and the most advanced have a text recognizer that is programmed to read the runescape font. So programers could easily code round this easily. Even with low end tools like S.C.A.R or Autorune (Both of them are pretty common tools used in macroing)

Uh...it is? The title is the whole central theme of the random event?

How about you read threads?

bubsa, i didnt mean to flame or anything, just the title says read or else, and because i forget if i read these, i think i havent, and i have read this topic like 8 times already

knucklesrunsmallani9si.giftailsrunsmallani1rp.gifsonicrunsmallani5bw.gif