This post can be locked.

Durothean

ok, well....me and a friend were messing around one day, and he said that his staker was richer than me...and....apparently he *really* is...but, since I couldn't let my ego be hurt, I made this fake pic to send to him. Just curious if it looks real enough to be "real"

durobank53063ds.png

and...just in case you were curious...the ONLY things that are fake, are the santas and phats. all masks, barrows, glory, cash, and such is *actually* mine.

Too bad Its not totally real :'(

And, Reason why santas are at the top and partyhats are not, is...cus...I'd probably wear my partyhats occasionally, thus, puting them near the bottom, since i only "have one of each" and "have" multiple santas, thus, they'd be organized into my bank already.

whats with the 3 different sets of dragonstone amulets? Theres one with 13 and 33 then closer down theres one at the bottom.... :?

No there isnt?

Two sets at top, one pile enchanted - one not. At the bottom all i see are a strength ammy and a dragon stone. :?

Am I blynde?!!111

knkcopy.jpg

whats with the 3 different sets of dragonstone amulets? Theres one with 13 and 33 then closer down theres one at the bottom.... :?

No there isnt?

Two sets at top, one pile enchanted - one not. At the bottom all i see are a strength ammy and a dragon stone. :?

Am I blynde?!!111

its to the right of the strength ammy

(sorry im not a member and i forgot that u could have them charged and uncharged...but im still confused about the one i see at the bottom)

No there isnt?

Am I blynde?!!111

its to the right of the strength ammy

(sorry im not a member and i forgot that u could have them charged and uncharged...but im still confused about the one i see at the bottom)

I r blynde @_@. No idea.

knkcopy.jpg

Well there are 6 different possibilities:

Uncharged.

Unenchanted.

1 Charge

2 Charges

3 Charges

Or

4 Charges

So I would guess the 33 at the top are 4 Charges, 13 are Uncharged and the one at the bottom has 2/3 because he's using that one at the moment.

That's what happens to me, anyway.