Body Builder Pixel Sig WIP

blazer

Decided to do a pixel of a body builder... anyway, some ideas to help me... Is his head too small or big? Does the basic muscle shading look ok? Anyway I gotta go to bed. Any C/C would be good, I thought I better get some from people BEFORE I finished it as then it would be easier to implement.

Cheers

muscle6ok.png

Update,

muscle3li.png

Update,

muscle7vu.png

his head is right .. only problem is.. he lacks neck (hehe sounds funny)

good understanding of the human anatomy, cheers! *insert thumbs up icon*

right arm.. (for us) totally of postioned, might be solved bij adding neck..

move everything down a few pixels so you can work on the neck.

signature_1.gif

his head is right .. only problem is.. he lacks neck (hehe sounds funny)

move everything down a few pixels so you can work on the neck.

His neck is somewhat abscured by his ridiculously big trapeziuses but yeah your right. I tried what you said and it just made his neck look awkward and weird.

looking good, hes a tank :shock: . i think that the bulges below the armpit should be smaller, its odd. you got a refrence pic?

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

looking good, hes a tank :shock: . i think that the bulges below the armpit should be smaller, its odd. you got a refrence pic?

Yeah I'm using these as a few references, but all they're backs have different rips and curves 'n' stuff so it's a bit confusing heh.

BTW, they're pretty gross (as most body builders are :lol:)

http://www.posedown.de/meisterschaften/ ... l-Back.jpg

http://www.posedown.de/meisterschaften/ ... r-Back.jpg

http://www.posedown.de/meisterschaften/ ... e-Back.jpg

looking great so far, blazer. instead of trying to attempt to explain what i mean, cause id confuse everyone including myself, i took it into paint...

the two red lines are where I would make modifications to. The right arm looks perfect to me. the head may be a little small.. but if I were you, id try adding a bit more bulk to the neck. from the back body-builders tend to have a lot of muscles very near to/in the neck (correct me if im wrong) and at the moment, to me, the neck looks too thin. also with the left armpit (our left) the angle dosnt seem steep enough (as shown with the red line) The parts where you've put the darker colour to show where the muscles looks good to me (especially on the right arm (our right))

bodybuilder.jpg

sorry if you completly disagree with this post blazer.. just trying to help/give my opinion :wink: goodluck, looking forward to seeing the finished picture

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

Update looking good. :)

Those reference pics are... Ew.. :shock:

LOL don't say I didn't warn ya... The female body builders who are probably on crazy hormones or something are even worse. :lol:

Uh... Yeh they're horrible...

Why do they do it? Do they think it makes them look pretty? ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì

It's just ugly and unreal... Urgh.

+1

and it looks gr8!

jav

"Let your feelings be like that of a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy hoping that the kids don't break through with the stick."

AWESOME blazer! keep it up! :D

i seriously had to take it into paint and zoom in; when i first saw the shading youve done so far, it looks so good i thought it was brushed :shock:

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

i seriously had to take it into paint and zoom in; when i first saw the shading youve done so far, it looks so good i thought it was brushed :shock:
Me? Brushing? Get outta town!! :lol:

Shading isn't making the areas around your lines dark- that looks like crap. Its about defining areas of darkness and light. The lines are just a guidline to where these areas go.

Punch the keys for gods sake!

Shading isn't making the areas around your lines dark- that looks like crap. Its about defining areas of darkness and light. The lines are just a guidline to where these areas go.

Punch the keys for gods sake!

Yeah I get what you mean, it's more me just being slack cause a body builder has sooo many rips and bumps which makes defining light and dark bloody hard. It's still a WIP, I'll see what I can do. :)