High alch. I have a quetion

orami

Im currently f2p

its hard for me to make money

so i thought i should find something that i could high alch for some profit

but i dont find anything that is worth the invesment

i have 56 smith but the cost of the bars is higher than the money ill get from high alch

so what is worth the invesment?

Thanks

hween,norisknofun1.gif

norisknofun1.gif

There are 3 types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who cannot.

The only thing that you can really alch in f2p is things that you smith. You have to really mine your own ores, smith them into bars, smith them into steel plates, and then alch. Besides that there aren't too many ways to alch efficiently in f2p.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

The only thing that you can really alch in f2p is things that you smith. You have to really mine your own ores, smith them into bars, smith them into steel plates, and then alch. Besides that there aren't too many ways to alch efficiently in f2p.

steel plate in high alch is 1.2k and it requires 5 bars

each steal bar is worth 600gp so 5*600=3k

i can make more money by selling the bars

hween,norisknofun1.gif

norisknofun1.gif

There are 3 types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who cannot.

The best things to alch is stuff that you smith yourself as he kwim said. of course you'll make more money if you sell the bars, but you asked for stuff that you can high alch.

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

so there is nothing that i can high alch to make a profit :?:

and i mean to get more money than i would get on the materials

hween,norisknofun1.gif

norisknofun1.gif

Your jewelry. You have a reasonably high mining level, so I'm quite sure you have a lot of gems. Make necklaces from them and you can get a guaranteed profit.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Your jewelry. You have a reasonably high mining level, so I'm quite sure you have a lot of gems. Make necklaces from them and you can get a guaranteed profit.

Yeah, there's usually not an extreme bulk there, but it's a good idea. Note that enchanted jewelry will alch for no more than the non-enchanted, but you could go ahead and get that extra magic exp if you have the cosmics.

EDIT: Actually, go with what he said and make necklaces because they alch for the most and you won't have to worry about enchanting anyways that way.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]